Easter 2020 Update

The Easter Update is COMING SOON!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

March 2020 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/334YAdQ
April 2020 Events Calendar: Coming Soon!

:sparkles:What’s New? :sparkles:

:oncoming_police_car:New Hero: Alcatraz :oncoming_police_car:

Alcatraz, the Hard-Boiled Cop, joins the Hunt! This Magistrate enforcer can lay on a variety of debuffs, which can spread to other enemies and potentially destabilize an entire team!

Learn more about this Hero on his Hero Spotlight: https://bit.ly/2TFymKG

:trophy: Alcatraz Skin Event: L33T :trophy:

Take on the L33T Event to earn Tokens, which will give you a chance to win the exclusive SWAT Rare Skin for Alcatraz!

Complete Helios Rises and collect L33T Tokens:

• Level 35+ = 50 L33T Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100 L33T Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125 L33T Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150 L33T Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175 L33T Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200 L33T Tokens

Use your L33T Tokens to open L33T Crates, which cost 200 tokens. L33T Tokens and the L33T Crate will expire April 13th at 12 PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

The L33T Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including Alcatraz’ exclusive Skin SWAT and Gilded Tokens!

NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your SWAT Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.

L33T Skin Event starts April 6th, 2020 at 12 PM PST and runs until April 13th, 2020 at 12 PM PST

:crossed_swords: Community Clash :crossed_swords:

It’s time for another Community Clash Special Event! Take on community-created boss waves in Min’s Danger Simulator from to earn great prizes!

Get the rundown on our Community Champions and our Final Boss winner here: https://bit.ly/3cR7nEO

Min’s Danger Simulator (Community Clash Special) starts March 19th, 2020 at 5 PM PST and runs until April 9th, 2020 at 5 PM PST

:rabbit2: Easter Scavenger Hunt :rabbit2:

The Easter Scavenger Hunt is back! Find Easter Eggs hidden throughout the game to earn Holiday Tokens! These Tokens can be used in the Holiday Store to earn awesome prizes!

Make sure you spend those Tokens on all the Holiday Store has to offer! They’ll disintegrate once the Store closes!

Completing the Scavenger Hunt grants special rewards, including Pris’ exclusive Bunny Rare Skin!

The Easter Scavenger Hunt and Holiday Store start March 22nd, 2020 at 5 PM PST and run until April 12th, 2020 at 5 PM PST

:exclamation: Other Updates :exclamation:

• Extreme Mode District 2 is now available!

:muscle: Hero Crate Contents

• Duran will be available in the Hero Crate!

:warning: Hard Mode Fragment Updates

• Bolt will be replacing Chesterfield in District 6!
  • Matador will be replacing Razorback in District 11!

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: Hero Changes :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

4cepklaytonMandrakeSerialPhalanxPris_ashivs iconyeager

Summary

4cep 4-CEP

Woah, slow down 4-CEP! Save some enemies for the rest of us!

• Weapon Rate of Fire reduced from 250 to 125 (less pew-pew per second)

klayton Klayton

Klayton is here to pump :clap: himself up! Extra Armor helps him survive, so he can do the job he was born to do.

• Armor increased from 19 to 28

Mandrake Mandrake

Mandrake currently has too many ways to control the battlefield. He needs a bit of pruning to invite greater team variety.

• Tomahawk no longer has a chance to Stun

Phalanx Phalanx

Phalanx’ Team Mag Shield needed a bit of tweaking. So, we tweaked!

• Team Mag Shield Damage absorption reduced from 55% to 40%

Pris_a Pris

Pris is our Buff Focus for the Easter 2020 Update! Quicker Charmer! Faster Skill Charge! Better stats! Try her out, and let us know what you think!

• Beguile Skill Charge time improved by 20%
  • Sapper Skill Charge time improved by 20%
  • Fatal Wounds also slows target’s Fire Rate and Reload Speed by 20% in addition to existing effects
  • Charmer trigger time reduced from 4.5 seconds to 2 seconds
  • Defense Mod increased from 1.5 to 1.7
  • Elemental Defense Mod increased from 0.9 to 1.2
  • Reload Time reduced from 1000 to 900 (lower means faster)

Serial Serial

Serial’s Hot Swap is designed to help you charge Reactive Iridium Armor quicker, as each shot you land increases the charge of your Bronze Skill. Unfortunately, Hot Swap has recoil, and works best fired in bursts. That’s not as fun, especially if you’re on Auto! So, we’ve fixed that, while balancing his other active Skill.

• Reactive Iridium Armor now only receives Skill Charge when the shield isn’t active
  • Hot Swap Recoil reduced, promoting rapid fire and good times.

shivs icon Shivs

This knife needs a bit of blunting! She’s too sharp!

• Reload Time increased from 1250 to 1600 (higher means slower)

yeager Yaeger

Yeager sees some improvements that should help him see more use in competitive play.

• Skill Charge by attack increased from 0.8 to 1
  • Weapon Clip Size increased from 18 to 21
  • Sound Barrier Skill Charge required to activate lowered from 50 to 45

10 Likes

You’re killing Mandrake slowly. :frowning:

9 Likes

4-cep nerf finally, nice.

Mandrake can’t stun is a big oof, he was useful for bounty with that.

Serial’s bronze won’t charge while it is up makes no sense now, he was perfectly balanced how he was tbh. He’s been ‘Yeager-ed’

4 Likes

Sexy bunny suit. Just saying.

Reminds me of the bunny suit Bulma wore in Dragon Ball

5 Likes

I would rather have shield charge than better accuracy, now he’s worse as his bronze isn’t going to be thrown out more often which defines him

1 Like

I imagine @Robert_Pronk will be pretty stoked about this update

Tomahawk seems kind useless without the stun, would be nice if there was a stagger or disorient at least

EDIT: if stagger still there, then I think drake still has plenty of utility without stun. Thanks @DESTROYER1DAN

4 Likes

Don t touch serial schield but only the recoil ! !!all the change 4 cep. .schivs. mandrake are such bad things ! !please dont do that …And you don t do the last change élite rifleman for exemple ? ?? So y hope you will forget this change

Good stuff overall, as always. I can’t decide which version of Alcatraz looks cooler! It’s great to see another Scavenger Hunt and Danger Sim, hopefully I can get all the eggs. Pris’ skin looks great as well nosebleed

I’m surprised that there are only two Hard Mode Campaign Fragment swaps this time, how come? Not that I’m complaining.

4-Cep was in dire need of a nerf, but I didn’t expect ROF. We’ll see how it plays out. Shivs nerf seems good, too. Mandrake, on the other hand, I don’t know if it was really needed. Shouldn’t he have a limit on his silver skill by now? I don’t do PVP much, but people complain time and again about others who abuse this skill and roll around forever. I don’t know about Phalanx, either; I guess it’s fine. Hopefully Pris will see more use. Her silver can kick butt, assuming you can keep someone there long enough.

Looking forward to the update!

2 Likes

Tomahawk always staggers if it doesn’t stun.

1 Like

I totally knew that his skin was gonna be SWAT. Not a fan of the Pris skin though, besides that, I’m super excited for the Community Clash! Can’t wait! Your awesome HHG!

LOL, my bad.

Mandrake, 4-Cep and Serial have been Klaytoned.

4 Likes

Lol…playboy bunny pris

1 Like

I’m happy to see the Community Clash go live this update, that and Traz’s skin is really neat! (Missed an opportunity to call it Y33T, just sayin’).

As for the Pris skin, that’s a…*cough*…ballsy move HHG. That’s going to be an…interesting sight on the field. Y’all should know that modest is hottest.

Honestly, I’ve never felt that 4CEP was OP, since I could easily deal with him most matches, but this change works too. And I don’t know if Mandrake needed that debuff, if anything, the tomahawk makes sense doing Damage per second rather than an outright stun, considering that it’s a blade.

But…no matter how much strangth he gets…I WILL NEVER TRUST KLAYTON!! Nothing will persuade me!! :fist::triumph:

(Good update overall!)

4 Likes

You killed 4-CEP. I am sad now.

1 Like

mandrake is gone, welp i will never complete the campain

2 Likes

Damn… Mandrake :pensive:

3 Likes

Will there be another featured faction besides Magistrates?

All of these nerfs were steps in the right direction and exactly what I was talking about in my other thread. Slowing down 4-Cep’s burst and lowering Phalanx’s shield absorption were all much needed to loosen their meta positions. Mandrake is also still used a TON so nerfing his random stun skill seems fair. I still think these three will be the most used, but it will at least be a little better now.

The only hero I did not see on the list that is in dire need of adjustment is rolly Kurtz. Shiv was a little surprising since she got a pretty hefty nerf a few patches ago and I think this one might knock her out of the top tier in PVP. IT will help with sandbagging, but she probably won’t be used in normal max level teams anymore.

1 Like

iOS… iOS… iOS.
WHY I HAD TO WAIT SO MUCH TIME TO SEE MY BABY?

4 Likes

I have to wait a whole month for MY baby to release @CptLappo. :joy: You will survive.

3 Likes