Dev-Astation 6! Battle Developers and Win Prizes!

I can remove Skathi from my hunt list.

And Nikon…

5 Likes

Thanks so much for everyone who participated, and congrats to all the winners! Rewards will be sent out tomorrow!

12 Likes

Pls give me invite looks like imlate i want that portrait

x Startlord x is my in game name

Lol becouse of heavy rain i vant come on time sry

Unfortunately, the Devastation 6 event has concluded @Suyog, there should be more events in the future.

3 Likes

I consider my fight a participation trophy. So it’s like being in my soccer team all over again.

But glad I played it. First time too

2 Likes

Thank you so very much an awesome day!! Lots of fun :smiley: Busy Bee n Queen

1 Like

Thanks so much to the Devs, just created the forum acc to say thanks!

2 Likes

Good game @ToeBeans! Thanks for the good match. @GoodCoffee, and @oasis_dino_21, I’m coming for you next! :wink:

3 Likes

Damn I forgot about it

1 Like

Is the portrait sending over as I haven’t received mine yet. Faced goodcoffee but forgot to screenshot it. Others saying is on the portrait but I haven’t seen it yet.

I’m sending out prizes as we speak! I have to send them out individually and we had over 200 participants, so please be patient!

8 Likes

I wasn’t sure.I do apologise and thank you for the good work skathi. Appreciate all you guys do for the game. Amazing outcome with 200 games played with devs. Is a very great feeling when playing with you all. Last time I played munnin and this time goodcoffee. Is great to have the luck to play a different dev

1 Like

I missed it :bomb: Hope to participate in the next ones!!
Accountability… anyone feel free to make sure I know, remember and make it!!! :video_game: discord, email, etc…
Congratulations to all you brave heroes who battled against the greatest developers known to date! :tada: :tada:
Thanks to Hero Hunters, Hothead Games, for these amazing opportunities which I hope to experience! :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts:
Happy Hunting
-J

1 Like

:heart:

3 Likes

a question for developers who are probably more informed than me !! in view of the Huawei vs USA conflict, I have been using a Huawei P30 pro for almost 2 years now, but I love Huawei, I would like to upgrade to Huawei p40 pro 5G edition, if I don’t have the play store, of course other applications I can bypass for the others to have but if I switch to Huawei p40 pro I will have your updates? @Skathi @Muninn can you give me an answer ?

You’ll mostly miss the tokens given after every update because third party stores take time to roll out update.

Not sure I ever got mine. Never got anything in my inbox

Cool! Missed this one. I’ll try to participate next Dev-Astation. Congratulations to the participants. Thanks developers, you guys rock :metal:

1 Like