Dear developers

Heyo!

I just want to let you guys know that the people that make the Heroes and the people that fix bugs are two different groups of people. The people that make the Heroes in no way could fix bugs and if they tried would only make it worse. So while the Engineers work on fixing bugs and stuff like that, the people that make Heroes will still be doing their jobs.

It does suck that there are a few issues lately, and while I don’t want to take the easy way out and blame it on the global pandemic, it is definitely not as easy to work from home and to have the moment to moment communication with each other that we used to

The issues that there are with lag will always happen and there isn’t a whole lot we can do about it. We already ramp up the servers we have to compensate for the influx of people that want to get into the war right away.

I found this funny. How is it cheating? Rolling from cover to cover is part of the game. Root the hero rolling around then they can’t roll. EZPZ.

10 Likes

I agree conpletely, you said it in nice words and also thanks for explaining these things, rollers i dont care about, you guys already nerfed that and honestly if the enemy rolls they cant shoot so whats the matter, and yes i can agree that more stuff is going on like issues in game, but we are mostly here because our community is breaking apart, there are people here that explain exactly what i mean, and i hope thats something you guys could change because i dont want this community to die

1 Like

Thanks for that…

and continuing to rub it in my face

1 Like

I actually really appreciate this type of response lol it’s direct and transparent enough which is all the community can really ask for. Thanks for the insight on lag and such.

6 Likes

I agree on that one.

Seems like people can be hyper sensitive… keep rolling out the new heroes PLEASE !!! I look forward each month to adding new heroes. While there are some bugs in the game, it’s not worth shutting down the new heroes from rolling in. I see a lot of passionate players and I know I’m one of them, that’s awesome! I can’t really speak on this “censorship” issue people are talking about because I haven’t seen it. If you give criticism in a bad way, your post will get removed… show me an Incident where somebody was banned or censored for no reason. I’ve yet to see it. Keep up the good work HH.

1 Like

We are not specifically asking for that, we are asking for a but of extra effort on the community and servers, not saying we dont want any more heroes, read the comments first before you reply

3 Likes

lol i found that really funny as an answer lord

Well it’s like people forget that Rooting is a thing that heroes can do.

But it’s out of the meta so they won’t do it. Or if you use Kurtz, they whine about it.

I for one am glad with the new heroes. I have zero rush to finish everything. Missing 1 hero. It will be slow to get. If I can get others while it waits, it’s fine. Whatever is being done during these circumstances, it’s a good job.

2 Likes

We’ve been with the same coop stages for years (just Helios has been added and it’s the hardest and less rewarded).

The same in bounty and the same scenarios.

Extreme campaing is the same than normal and hard mode but harder (same stages, same opponents).

Same pvp stages for idk how long.

Same solo raids for years and specials have got the same opponents (panzer, butter, ronnin, halo, night, phalanx, ryker, flatline, sapphir, fortress or halloway).

The game is dying slowly? Idk man.

7 Likes

Yes, a mix up could be cool but its traditional so i like it still

1 Like

Why don’t you start war times different per each division to reduce so many people on at war start, reducing lag as a result? Bounty can start a little later after war ends. Not a big deal.

4 Likes

I actually think that having war for different divions at different times would fix alot

2 Likes

This simply isn’t true. They don’t punish all criticism. In fact, most of the forums IS criticism in some way. If your statement was true, the forums would probably be a tenth of its current size, maybe less. And the ones who get punished probably broke a rule; anything from being mean to others to just writing about something that should go to Support (for posts like that, they get closed, but nothing more). There’s no doubt in my mind that people will misunderstand and blow it all out of proportion.

You said “people”. But can you give me an example other than that Kaos guy? Genuinely curious.

The reason the forums are as bare as they are in comparison to something like VIP is because players feel like they can’t voice what they want to voice here. Don’t let the amount of Hero Concept threads fool you into thinking the forums are thriving.

The moderation of the forums and chats, including Discord, turns players off. Why else do hundreds of players lurk the Discord server while it’s only the same handful talking amongst themselves day in and day out? This has been vocalized numerous times by numerous people including some of the Community Stars who are closer to the devs than the majority of players. This shouldn’t be new information if you’ve been around long enough.

4 Likes

Discord is an open platform for everyone to voice their opinions, I am a mod there and a community star. I keep it as friendly and open to all as possible, I would highly advise you come and chat with other people on the server you will find a community who are open to criticise and praise the developers. Nothing is censored providing you don’t break the rules (i.e. don’t be a D*ck) the community is run by other players and the developers do not have the control like they do here. We stand strong as a community and it may only be the few among us but we love to see new faces come in and chat with us and the developers :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks bud! I was there for a while then left. I stick to alliance servers now. Appreciate all that you do for the community though!

3 Likes

Like I said hyper sensitive… YOU should read the comments… multiple people asking for a break on new heroes. Just enjoy the game… :call_me_hand:t2:

Yea… it’s really funny that some people say rolling is cheating. It’s silly… maybe there will be ppl saying using Marianas and Halo is cheating soon. U basically don’t need to shoot the enemies. Just let the lightning do it’s work.

1 Like