The crate came out last September and after the initial pop it would seem it’s simply collecting dust in the crates tab; I haven’t seen a post on it since. And my search revealed no recent posts about it. This has me wondering:
-is anyone still subscribed to the crate?
-has anyone subscribed to it in 2019? When?
-for anyone subscribed, what are your thoughts?
I initially got it and I believe I held on for 2 months but ultimately dropped it because I didn’t feel it was worth the cost. If devs are content with the revenue this crate is generating, so be it, but I think there are a couple things that may spark new interest:
- this is obvious—add Kurtz to the grand prize tier
- drop the price (would anyone jump in for $14.99, $9.99?)
- increase openings to 2 x/wk
- restructure the crate a bit by making each opening have 2 drops. The first drop is the set of frags for a hero that we choose. The second is the set of gems, cash or stamina that we choose. Maybe even add some of the new tokens for gauntlet or the gold/silver crates as choices, or make these an option for a 3rd drop. And I’d recommend no increases/decreases in quantities currently available through the crate.
- although the increase in odds to get a higher rated prize is a bit of an incentive, it obviously wasn’t enough to keep me (and I suspect others) subscribed. Maybe add something with each monthly renewal—gold, stamina, tokens, gems, etc.
I want to be clear I’m not suggesting all of the above be done; although I’d like to see at least a couple changes occur to get me re-subscribed.
Thoughts, other suggested improvements?