CORE MK V Fragments

To promot hero to the platinum 5 strip required core mk v 157 fragments it is very rare to obtain.Also every hero required that fragments so it is highly recommended and also obtaining through only one campaign mission its very challenging and stamina consuming and required lots of stamina and days to obtain 157 fragments for one hero.Im not vip player so i spends 27 days for 157 fragments.

For one hero required 157 fragments (27 days) then for 73 heros(current)
73×157=11461 mk v fragments
now for 27 days for 157 fragments(for one hero) so 73×27=1971 days(5.4 year’s)
looks like its very critical job to promote every hero to platinum 5+

pls developers add more options to obtain that fragments easily.

which one best option for mk v fragments placement.

• co-operative raid (special for this fragmets)
  • war reward
  • petrol crate
  • all of the above

0 voters

pls replay how many days you required to obtain 157 MK V fragmnets.

5 Likes

Could always add them in the alliance store. Took me almost 1 month to gather enough core 5 for my 5 th on heckler

2 Likes

I actually like it this way. It takes 1. Determination n 2. A decision to show where your commitment R.

1 Like

Can you add gorgon rewards as option?

4 Likes

This topic should be on top…

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@DCmultiverse02. You must be somewhat new to this game. It’s gonna take forever to get that many MKV frags. Dedication & commitment are 2 Things I have to this game. The drop rates suck which makes it even more frustrating. When you have to spend countless amounts of stamina to even acquire a few of any MK frags. Maybe, since you have all the cash in the world to buy all that gold to acquire all the stamina it takes to fill the required amount of MK frags. You can float me a loan… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Give me your address and full name… let me western union you.
(Just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
yeah I m new… only played 223 days. Can’t explain. Just feel good about this “hard to get” core MkV frag.
I just finished getting the 2nd set today. But haven’t decide who to apply to.
Sry if I get in the way of the petition.

Believe me… It’s a very long & tedious process. You’ll learn that as you’re around longer. Any help that the devs can offer to acquire them any faster would be much appreciated. Gauntlet, PVP, Alliance, Heronium stores or any way possible. Just wait until they roll out levels 95-100. Then, I’m sure you’ll see my point…

2 Likes

I believe U. What u just said makes perfect sense. And appreciate your reply that makes me realize I m in fact a much casual player than I thought.
All good! :clap:t2::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

ty for your replays but it looks like developers are not interested in this topic.they are only thinking of new hero they releasing every month who also increases the amount of mk v fragments.

I don’t recall us saying that. Please don’t misrepresent the development team.

1 Like

I haven’t even bothered getting any heroes 5 bars into plat. It’s too long and tedious for minimal gain. I can get another hero 4 bars into plat in a fraction of the time and with a fraction of the resources. 157 MKV frags is nuts when you can spend 140 sta and only get 1-2 frags, if you are lucky.

Also 90 sword from plat+1to plat+4

I would say, in long run, Core MK V fragments won’t be as big as they are now.

With player progression, there is good possibility of new bar and increased level cap to 100, if not now - then down 4-5 months.

In order to incorporate new players to adapt quickly to game, farming will become slightly easier and newer gears will require all that effort which we are facing with MK V.

I would suggest commit to few characters to upgrade to Plat+5 which help you in PvP/Campaigns and relax and enjoy the game. 5 Years is way too long to think off.

Gorgon changes have been in their cards of devs for long time. Maybe what you want will drop in as gorgon reward when they announce next bar after Platinum.

1 Like

I don’t even bother to collect mk5 because it’s time consuming, stamina and the drop rate is really low. It holding on 4 bars even though campaign level power is really high 100k+.

The drop rates a bit coo-coo. I have a ‘hate/love’ sentiment about it. I feel many (and when I say that I mean I am too) are looking to get OP heroes for AW. The drop rate could be made a fraction better (would we even notice). I wouldn’t like it if was too easy. Then again it has to feel like you trying to evolve your hero 999 stars. If I can get a hero to 20K power without 5 bars, for the moment, I’m holding off on core 5 frags

6 month old post oof

Munnin will come in here with his close hammer

:hammer: BANG! BANG!

guess not

MkV let’s take it as is ok. What about mkVI that all 24 hours stamina and video watch stamina I only got 3. :joy: and that will be required too soon enough