Contest - Name That Skin 2!

Tomorrow Daddy
Monster Parents
On Vacation
Head Out
Ironmania

“Black Lotus”

Not sure why, but immediately reminded me of a Black Lotus flower. Which then reminded me of the car. Either way I say Black Lotus lol.

1 Like

Sonic Surfer
Senior Sound
Audiophile
Wave runner
Yellow hertz
Sound hertz
Dr. Sound
Soundologist
Soundology
Chief Wave
Master Sound
Age of Sound

uh uh uh, i have another one

VERTIGO

1 Like

I will say this, I’m looking forward to what names the devs pick, so many good suggestions.

Blastoff or Launch time by AceRiley

1 Like

Stingray, stringer,
Dr.maniac
Angle of death
Perfectionist
Dr.perfectionist

The Flux Capacitor
PTO (paid time off)
Yeagar-dise (paradise)

Uh Uh Uh

DR. DYNAMIC

The contest is now closed! Winners will be picked and announced as soon as we’re able. Thanks for your entries!

3 Likes

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Thanks to all of our entrants! Some of you took the “Skinfluence” very literally, while some went in other directions. We really enjoyed reading your entries.

The winners have been chosen!

Congrats to @AFFROBO for the winning entry: Time Warp! You’ll get a copy of the Time Warp Skin when it becomes available in a future update, as well as 5 Gilded Crate Tokens! PM me with your in-game account name so we can get you those Tokens, as well as the Skin once it’s available.

Our runners-up are @Yosai with Flux Time and @Braveheart596 with Heatwave! You’ll get a copy of the Time Warp Skin when it becomes available in a future update. PM me with your in-game account name so we can get that skin to you when it’s available

15 Likes