Contest - Name That Skin 2!

Some of you may remember that last year around this time, we asked players to come up with a clever name for a new Rare Skin for Nightingale. In order to give you a chance to flex your creative muscles, we’re tasking our wonderful community to name an upcoming Rare Skin for Yeager!

Behold!

Rules and Details

• Comment below with your name suggestion for this new Yeager Skin. Try to keep the length under 20 characters!

• Multiple entries are allowed! Try to focus on quality over quantity, though. If you spam us with 20 bad names, you’re not likely to win. Focus on a killer entry!

• If two players post the same name, and we pick it as a winner, the player who posted it first will be given credit.

• We’ll choose a winner and two runners-up on Friday, November 27th. The winner will receive 5 Gilded Crate Tokens! The winner and two runners up will receive the Yeager Skin when it’s eventually released in a later update

Good Luck!

UPDATE: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Thanks to all of our entrants! Some of you took the “Skinfluence” very literally, while some went in other directions. We really enjoyed reading your entries.

The winners have been chosen!

Congrats to @AFFROBO for the winning entry: Time Warp! You’ll get a copy of the Time Warp Skin when it becomes available in a future update, as well as 5 Gilded Crate Tokens! PM me with your in-game account name so we can get you those Tokens, as well as the Skin once it’s available.

Our runners-up are @Yosai with Flux Time and @Braveheart596 with Heatwave! You’ll get a copy of the Time Warp Skin when it becomes available in a future update. PM me with your in-game account name so we can get that skin to you when it’s available

17 Likes

:sunglasses: back to the Future :sunglasses:

IMG_20201120_230324

6 Likes

I’ve got an idea
Project: Impact

Father time :smiley:

I don’t know what description you can think of here) everything is clear from the picture)

Scrooge, Ghost of Yeager past

The Ric Flairdownload.jpeg-1

Old Fashioned
Rewind
Reinvigorated
Hot Shot
Doctor’s Order
Déjà Vu
Future Vison
Flux Time
Vivid Future

Oof time to try my hand again, I won before, time to take another victory.

…Well…I’ll take runner up

Jaeger 2015
Jaeger Doc
Jaeger Gigawatt

My two cents.

vacation Yeager
Yeager style
beach Yeager
Time warp
Flight Yeager
old style/ fashion
YEcation