Congratulations to xUsMarinex! First player to reach Team Level 100!

On behalf of the Hero Hunters development team, I want to extend special congratulations to xUsMarinex for being the first player to reach Team Level 100 and reach Ruby Grade!

Thanks for your hard work and dedication. This is a huge achievement!

20 Likes

Really awesome to give him a shoutout

3 Likes

He deserves is! Congrats my man, he should get a reward doing it in 23 days. 1.44m XP haha madness

3 Likes

Like a true marine! Nicely done!

2 Likes

@USMARINE Please, post screens with amount of equipment for ruby grade. I think this is will be useful info for many players.

1 Like

Thank you to all HH and the shout out!! Appreciate the recognition. I truly enjoy HH and the devs dedication to making it a great game.

Anyone who has played with me, knows I have invested a lot into this game. I will be around for a long time and hope to see all achieve the fun and success I have enjoyed here.

Ruby level is amazing and so much fun! Can’t wait till you guys can join me. I will post screen shots later (maybe :wink:).

Big shout out to all CLTCH members! You guys are an amazing alliance who make the game fun and full of support!

14 Likes

Again… Congratulations buddy!!!

1 Like

Thanks @USMARINE glad to have you in my alliance. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Damn how fast you were. Congratulations!

Now the question arises … how much resistance did you spend??? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congrats marine…great job…even with paying money thats still a ton of work.

2 Likes

Congrats to our leader cltch is amazing with your leadership and look foward to learning more from you congrats and great work

How much $ did that cost?? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dinheiro faz bem kkkkkkkkkkk

Congrats mate. Can’t wait for many to have ruby hero grades and then we all can know more about it. You’re a class act reaching level 100 :ok_hand:

Grats Marine! Thanks for keeping the servers up and the lights on at HH HQ :wink:

1 Like

Grats Marine!!! Dog’s Bollox u r m8!

Crazy effort Marine! Congrats bro!

٢٠٢٠٠٣١٥_٠٩٣٣٤٣
Good job well done…
Congratulations on winning Marathon … 100 miles

3 Likes

Extremely impressive! Congrats! Still waiting for that ruby PvP draft to try out some heroes at ruby :slight_smile:

1 Like

My mentor. Even though we aren’t in the same alliance anymore, he was a great leader in M4RC. Best commander I’ve ever had. Congrats, @USMARINE

2 Likes