Community Vote: PvP Brawls!

One of the new feature modes coming in our March Update will be PVP BRAWLS! These are short-term Tournaments that will test your skills with new rules & fun mechanics!

Super Skills - Hero skills will recharge at a very fast rate!

HeroHunters_SuperSkills

Elemental Wars - Each element will have unique bonuses!

HeroHunters_ElementalWars

We want the community to choose what the first PVP Brawl rules will be! What do YOU want?

This vote will end Friday, March 9th!

• Super Skills - Hero skills will recharge at a very fast rate!
  • Elemental Wars - Each element will have unique bonuses!

0 voters

Added Edits:
For Elemental Wars:

• Normal Elemental Bonuses will be removed (the rock paper scissors elemental triangle).
  • Icon_ElementBio Biochem Heroes will receive a boost to Ability Recharge Rate and a minus to attack damage.
  • Icon_ElementEnergy Energy Heroes will receive a boost to damage and a minus to health.
  • Icon_ElementMech Mechanical Heroes will receive a boost to Crit Chance and a minus to fire rate.
4 Likes

Can you tell us what the unique elemental bonuses are going to be? It’s hard to make a decision without that info.

@JRab9 I’ll add this to the post too. :slight_smile:

For Elemental Wars:

• Normal Elemental Bonuses will be removed (the rock paper scissors elemental triangle).
  • Icon_ElementBio Biochem Heroes will receive a boost to Ability Recharge Rate and a minus to attack damage.
  • Icon_ElementEnergy Energy Heroes will receive a boost to damage and a minus to health.
  • Icon_ElementMech Mechanical Heroes will receive a boost to Crit Chance and a minus to fire rate.
2 Likes

Great! I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

I love both Brawl ideas! I voted for Super Skills because it sounds too hilarious to not be the Inaugural PVP Brawl. Abilities are what make all heroes fun and unique! :nerd_face:

I guess I’ll pitch something while I am rambling…

Speed. Something to do with speed could be extremely fun. Like actual movement, fire rate, reload rate. I’d love to see speed played with outside of the abilities…hey, why not even lock the skills? It would become an exercise in positioning, aiming, and knowing (or learning) the maps!

Just an idea. :smiley:

2 Likes