Community Clash 2 - Winners Announced!

I’m not saying that we have active members and teams were creative. I’m just questioning the fact that all these “factors” are put into place when choosing and the most basic team was chosen?

For us “less than active community members” how does one compete against an all galante team? Maybe next time I’ll just submit an all Shank team to express my deepest creativity

2 Likes

If you were an upstanding member of the community, contributed constructively to conversations, had no prior moderation actions, and had a good name/reasoning for the team, you could win with an all Shank team.

Any further negative comments will be deleted. We’re here to celebrate the winners. If you didn’t get picked, better luck next time.

2 Likes

I want to say something on behalf of my FRIEND @OfficialGodlante who didn’t submit the team just as a joke, he runs with the joke and has also done some amazing work with the community discord. He stepped up to do the scavenger hunt documents, has helped create and get more emoticons and run events on the server and has since been rewarded mod by me because of it. You are all being rather rude to the guy who won here, please remember that when questioning teams in future, thank you.

6 Likes

I can second @Gale. Godlante has been very engaged in the community, both in the discord and in the forums. He remains very active and does not tear down other members of the community, and is engaging to others. He totally deserves this honor.

6 Likes

@Vintermyst @Gale
I personally believe you both. I just hope there was no favoritism involved in choosing the teams.

There absolutely was favoritism, based on community member standing, and all of the other factors I’ve mentioned multiple times, and which were listed in the original posting. This isn’t new.

3 Likes

I can’t speak on behalf of the developers but the Mods on the server are hand picked by ME and not any of the developers. Mods are chosen based on their activity and contributions to the community similar to how the CC winners are chosen. This is why there is likely some overlap, but again let me be clear that the developers are on OUR community server, I and the other Admin choose the mods and that process has nothing to do with them.

Shouldn’t “favoritism” not play a role on anything especially when it comes from a Dev? Cause that starts losing trust in these types of things.

Why try when favoritism is involved

Because it’s not hard to become a favorite. All you have to do is not be a massive jerk to other players, contribute to discussions, and be constructive. You know, the default human setting.

We seek to reward good behavior.

Not going to field any more comments about THIS, either. We’ve made it clear, twice now while running this event, that we’re picking based on a variety of factors, one of which is community standing. Once again: this isn’t news.

4 Likes

ok ok i got it, I should contribute more to the community

Godlante. Fun boss fight. Though surprisingly not as challenging as that one level with the two galante in lawgiver stadium.

Dang. I thought Way of the Sword would be a winner for sure. =( Those are some good ass teams though! Congrats Godlante!!! Proud of you bud! =)

3 Likes

<3 thanks, sorry u didn’t win, maybe next time :). @OgDoDirty

3 Likes

We will fight in your honor @OgDoDirty! :fist::smirk:

1 Like

Yea awesome teams guys can’t wait… congratz

3 Likes

Next time uhuhuh… no free golds for me :scream::sob::kissing_heart::sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow sammy congratulations to all
:smiley:

3 Likes

I was looking thoought earilier about the response, and this is not how we should congraulate winners. they are hardworking people, and what? you just spit in disgust?

4 Likes

Wohoo… It was announced. Congrats for all the winner :grinning: :confetti_ball:

Thank you Dev @Muninn, @Skathi,
and other Mods: Gale, godlante, vintermyst for the explanations.

Im new to submit this things. And hopefully can be choosen in next event :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @Oxrello. Anything for the community

3 Likes