Co-op Hero Fragments and Currency Changes Coming Soon

This is great to hear. As a player, I do want to know that the developers are actually listening to the community. It provides reassurance in certain situations where it is really needed.

In my opinion, having an update every few months with more of that “talking” would actually be better. More interaction with less updates can be better than less interaction with more updates. Perhaps it’s less “cost effective”, but it helps the community to not freak out, lol. Just knowing “hey, we hear you guys with this issue” is reassuring. :wink:

I’m curious, are fan hero concepts discussed? You did say “we can’t really say if we like your suggestions, or plan to use them, for legal reasons”, which is a bummer, so if you can’t answer I understand.

As a (fan) content creator, I’m always curious to know how certain concepts would work / wouldn’t work (such as with Shiloh). Admittedly, I’m very curious to hear a developer’s general thoughts on such concepts (especially if one has gotten a lot of feedback/views).

Thank you for THIS. ^ A very rational response, I will say it speaks to the level of quality that HH offers.

Perhaps it’s communication / developer interaction that the community really misses. It’s such an encouragement when a dev takes the time to respond to a fanficton, or give a balanced, “safe” answer to feedback ideas. Even to pop in and say hi. Many of us are invested in the game, which means we’re invested in you guys, and your thoughts. Personally, that’s what I really wish to see, even more than the monthly updates.

Thanks for the work you do!

4 Likes