Cheaters in the game

It’s ok, I see your point, and I’ve seen Reaser top the leaderboard this time (even tho most of the guys didn’t put that much effort cause the rewards were not worth it and the first 50 were the same prize).

Lol, I use all my heroes lives cause I need to get as many points as posible.

I have never said that beta players had an easier path or don’t deserve, I’m talking about our issues as newcomers and I think most of players now (90%) are newcomers so it’s not that bad putting our shoes (not you, the devs).

As for JRab9 I haven’t seen you in game, what’s ur in-game name? I put up the fight when I play 808 941 guys, even though I know they are using their low squads cause my team is 25k. But keep up the good work anyway, I’ve been getting Top100 all pvp events so far and that’s what I can get, 48th last event (not brawl). From top 50 to top 25 is like double or triple the points. *I’ve checked u out, [941] Jrab :slight_smile:

And again, nothing against beta players, you’ve helped develop this wonderful game. Cheers

1 Like

Just because some of spent money to get our heroes where they are can you explain to me why I get banned after all the time and money I spent playing this game? I need a real reason cus I spent a good chunk of money and wasted a lot of time grinding. @huginn

I am in the same case, devs want to make us pay the price for their mistakes after so much money spent and time

You can only blame yourself. What is your intention of trying the exploit?
Trying to get an advantage over other players?
Out of curiosity?
If you used your main account which you have spent hundreds and thousands of money on to try out an exploit which could potentially get you banned, it’s your own fault.
You know the risk and you choose to take it.
Yes the house is empty and unlocked. You do not have to go in and steal right?
Now that you got caught , you are trying to blame it on the house being not secured.
How delusional can you be?

4 Likes

Quote me where in Tos this exploits is not allowed:

Now you everybody who say we “Cheated” do the same or simply shut up. Nothing in these rules says that we commit something forbidden , it’s just an abuse and nobody stole something to these devs, rather most of us greatly supported their work.

2 Likes

Restrictions

6. You agree not to modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Hothead Service or Content, except as expressly authorized by Hothead.

Finding an error is the system is not permission to exploit it.

7 Likes
  1. You agree not to modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Hothead Service or Content, except as expressly authorized by Hothead.

Hello. I don’t get it but I got banned today? Nickname is Grimzzz? Can u make an investigation? I did nothing :c

Quero que me aprente as provas do meu banimento . Pois sou vip no jogo e vocês tem que dar o mínimo de satisfação por que bloquearam minha conta sem mais nem menos . Sem provas não pode haver punição . Apenas por alguns player estarem chorando . Jogava isso quase 24hrs por dia a 2 meses e não admito ser banido sem o mínimo de esclarecimento . Existe direitos a serem procurados a respeito do que vocês estão fazendo . Então quero provas pelo motivo do ban. Pois não fiz nada ilegal .