Changes to bounty

Now that my account is unbanned, thank you Skathi <3

Some notes on the most recent passing bounty as I am sure many enjoyed it and even more reached their new maximum damage due to the nature of the bonus heroes. However, I noticed some issues and discrepancies. Without a doubt, the number of bounties spawning has reduced either on purpose without telling us or by accident/ by a bug; but for certain, there are fewer bounties spawning and it has just become a game of who can spend the most cash on spawning.

Secondly, there is still no bonus for actually finishing a bounty. Potentially the idea of getting gear for the respected hero level (plat gear for plat bounty, gold gear for gold bounty… etc.) or even better a frag of the hero that you kill in the bounty. This would incentivise more people to actually clear bounties and ‘clean up’ as many call it. I understand you get points for finishing a bounty but it doesn’t incentivise people who are just trying to max their damage and hinders those who have to waste their energy cleaning and finishing bounties before they escape.

Which brings me to my final point, scoring. The top rewards are too closely grouped together for one of the few times, ForgedFantasy has this correct where HeroHunters does not. The bounty milestones are fine but the ranking rewards are out of whack, it should be Rank 1, 2-5, 6-10,11-25,26-50 at the top end or it is pointless to spend any extra time or effort to get past rank 20 which already takes a stupendous amount of time.

Would appreciate feedback on these ideas/comments or conclusions I have made :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is the reason why I slowly started to care less about bounty participation. People have lives, and tbh, many I know kinda just see bounty as more of a chore now. I wanted to play the game for fun during my free time, and now it feels like it takes more time to play than it used to, for me anyways.

3 Likes

Urg. Absolutely agree on the second point :expressionless:

“… people who are just trying to max their damage and hinders those who have to waste their energy cleaning and finishing bounties before they escape.”

And I’d like to add that the ratio of spawns was really skewed. We’ve had on average between 6 to 8 bio-chem spawns for every 1 energy or mech spawn. Could be our terrible luck maybe… :sweat_smile: