Can we please discuss bounty

Really? I didn’t notice that. I used the summon with bucks and I got random bounties.

I don’t think so @WalleWu
I can recall doing some Sector 1 missions for green items I didn’t have and still get Plat bounties

1 Like

Agreed. Bounty just leaves a bad taste with me. It’s 3 days worth of effort for minimal reward. Not worth the time or effort put in. That doesn’t even account for the preparation witch is also annoying. You have to stop working on the heroes you actually want to work on to build a hero you are hardly ever going to use, just to score high in this one bi-monthly event that yields little rewards? Why?

If the rewards actually were worth the 3 days invested that would be one thing, but I don’t believe it does. The grind rewards are better than the total ranking rewards. I think they really need better rewards, or a shorter event. 3 days is buzz kill. I’m sick of bounty by the time it’s over, then I get the rank rewards and think all that effort for this?..

1 Like

Oh my, they’re going to readjust the rewards to make it more top heavy. I’m not saying it’s not warranted but there should be a global increase in reward first (considering it’s a three day affair) then adjust the ranking incentives.

1 Like