Butter, Keel, Castellan, Min & Phalanx should/must be nerfed

A good way around this is to upgrade siren and halo and then pair them with a shielder, healer and maybe Mauler, Kunoichi, beck or 4-cep. Control siren and once her bronze is ready, fire away. Siren song rips apart the shielded hero’s and really opens em up for your other hero’s to do some serious damage. You can really bring down Castellan’s health quickly with it making him easy to take out then you just pick off the rest of the shielders. Maybe go after Caine next

Panzer is the answer for butter, castel and I don’t bother killing phalanx at all because that’s a waste of ammunition.
I agree with the keel healing nerf. It recharges way too quickly!
Min’s continuous shields and skills are annoying! She destroys heroes with long reload and the invisibility procs 2 or 3 times. 1 should be enough.
Castel needs a buff on bounty, his turret’s rocket time needs to decrease.

I’m not shamelessly plugging here, but Marlowe actually does well against frontline energy heroes. Her quick reload helps keep the pressure on. :wink:

She can take down a plat vanguard in two skill uses. And like three clips of ammo.

Vint, she demolishes everything that is either on the front or back, she is so amazing to play and soooo strong, that whiplash is insane and also that stun after to

as well as Phalanx not too long ago haha :D.

You do realize that all you have to do is damage his turrets and he no longer gets any shields from them, right? Read his skills… It’s not hard to strip him from his shields, It’s harder to take out his supports before he becomes too strong…

In all fairness, Ifrit was over nerfed. No one was asking for nerfs after the first couple of rounds and HH just kept going because their “data” was showing him still being used too much.

The same goes for a number of other heroes. Dogface, Nightingale, Panzer, and probably Heimlock (after May’s patch) all fall into this bucket, just to name a few. They go unchecked for months, then get nerf after nerf until they are over nerfed. As for Flatline I think she is is in a good place currently.

This is exactly what I do. Ignore Castellan at first. Take out everyone else. By the time you do this he will have all his turrets and shields up, but his turrets go down quick then you just finish Castellan off. Don’t try to kill him with his turrets up unless they are damaged a good amount, and Cast is at least 50% hp or lower. Going for him any other time means full hp turrets continually shield him. If you still have most of your team left, you should be able to win easily.

Cast is pretty crappy the first half of a match so you can focus other heroes. Trying to target him first means you are going for a tankier hero who will also have a turret out soon shielding him, giving him even more durability. Then comes his other turret and his shield. People freak out and try to kill him first before his turrets are out and this isn’t the way to go.

I regularly place top 100 in the highest PVP bracket. That’s with a lower VIP level (less hearts), no gold used for resets, and not using even a fraction of my roster. I’m not the best PVPer out there, but I like to think I have a pretty good grasp of the game. I can safely say most of the heroes listed in this thread are not in need of nerf.

The only two that need it imo are Keel and Phalanx. They are usued in more than half the teams I face. Phalanx’s gold and platinum pair well with pretty much any other hero and are exretemely powerful. Phalanx gives 1435 atk damage to everyone on your tream as long as everyone is alive, another 94k health, and 245.5k shielding. That’s over 340k extra shield/health. That’s like starting the match with Butter’s shields already active, and another 30% shielding on top of it. In comparrison Heimlock only gives 200k health and 5% damage reduction. Those buffs don’t even last a whole match either, they only last the first 30 seconds or when a hero is under 50% hp meaning they last two-three heroes you kill most likely won’t be effected.

Keel on the other hand just heals way to much considering the other buffs. She basically can full heal anyone. This combined with the cover heals and restores, armor, and roots make her extremely potent.

Too bad his turrets dont go down fast. Especially if he’s the team’s 5* plat.

I’ll admit that I only read the title of this post and nothing else…because that’s all that was necessary. I completely disagree and I have no problem in any PVP mode with any of the heroes listed as “should/must be nerfed”. No.

1 Like

With any of the current meta mech heroes, or AOE heroes? Yes they do, especially if it’s 4vs1 or 3vs1 with only Castellan and his turrets left.

AOE damage should be highly considered when dealing with static objects such as Castellan’s Turrets. You can’t always outgun the enemy straight up, but you can chip away at their health.

1 Like

That’s a great team I’m gonna try out when People’s Guard is boosted. Yanlong with full protection team.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.