Bushido (Kamikaze Samurai)

Just a character I would wanna see in the game.
He’s of Energy element.
His looks are inspired by Yoshimitsu from Tekken. He’s got a sword and a 30 round handgun. He’s got a reloading mechanism a bit like Panzer (one bullet at a time)

BRONZE SKILL
Sacrifice
Bushido empties his clip in one devastating attack! Deals 25% of the targets total health + 200 energy damage for each bullet he drained from his clip. Should the target die from this attack the remaning damage bounces to a nearby target.
(level this skill up to increase energy damage)

SILVER SKILL
Disarm
Bushido drains his targets clip and transforms the ammunition into shields for his allies.
Each ally receives a shield with strength based in how many % of the targets total ammunition that was drained.
(level this skill up to increase shield power / % ammunition drained)

GOLD SKILL
Protect
When an ally that already has a shield gets a shot of Disarm they instead receive 2500 health.
(level this skill up to increase health received)

PLATINUM SKILL
Kamikaze
If Bushido should take a lethal hit from a bullet (not a skill!) he jumps at the target who shot him for a final showdown and explodes! Target takes 5000 energy damage and surrounding enemies are disoriented for 5 seconds.
(level this skill up to increase energy damage)

3 Likes

Would definitely love to see that. He’s my favorite tekken character.

Yosh is one of my favourite characters - ever, in any game. :slight_smile: Not just because he looks cool but he’s just so wonky and weird.