Building a 100K team

So what I want to do is to build a 100K team, I have 72 hero’s and missing Brogan, Prophet and Commando
I know building 100K team it’s not that hard but I want is to work on specific hero’s if you guys help me with that.

• 1. I don’t want to touch my PvP hero’s cuz I want them completely balanced: (Keel, Dogface, Kurtz, Flatline, Mandrake, Ronin, Cain, Butter, Kobold, Gale, Mauler, Heim, Phalanx, Kuno, Moss, Halo, Min) what are the best non-pvp hero’s that they’re good in other parts of the game?
  • 2. What are the hero’s with highest power number at 10 star ?

Richter, beck, sapphyr, kurtz, matador, Wesson, Oracle, Razorback, heckler, maven all over 20k That I can think of right now

1 Like

Top 20: Beck, Sapphire, Heckler, Kurtz, Baron, Richter, Razorback, Hivemind, Wesson, Phalanx, Oracle, Brogan, Caine, Bucket, Odachi, Scum, Matador, Phoenix, Castellan, Francois

1 Like

If you go in game and search for a player named Hades X look at his profile and use it as a template. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You mean Beck. They kinda look alike!

2 Likes

Yeah haha meant Beck

1 Like

Commando is also over 20k at 10* 4 bar. Might break 21k at 5 bar if you get him

1 Like

Carabina is pretty strong as well. Over 20k at full potential, I’m pretty sure.

3 Likes

Enjoy my friends, the one smudged out in red is Cara btw

2 Likes

Heroes Owned 81?!?! How can it be possible?

1 Like

Magic my friend, lots of magic :wink:

1 Like

Is that your account?

81 heroes, as mentioned above. 1.58 million power, which is also crazy.

Also, Team power of Top 5 maxed out heroes (in the current version of the game) is 114k and not 112.9k

Also, Top 5 heroes (by power) should be ranked Beck Sapphyr Heckler Kurtz and Baron (in the current version of the game).

I guess whoever’s account it is, hero skills might not be maxed out (which might have skewed the order). But no one who has a top 5 team, maxed out 10-star Plat 5s, would be running around with underskilled top 5 heroes.

Hence the only other alternative is that the account is a dev account for a future version of the game with 81 heroes, and skills have been rebalanced.

1 Like

Panzer is Beck in heavy armor.

But Beck is actually Keel, wearing a helmet.

Panzer is Beck is Keel.

Notice that regardless of her costume, she does not change element? Once a mech, always a mech.

Panzer is Beck is Keel. CONFIRMED.

2 Likes

Very good intuition haha, this is a pre-release account with unreleased hero’s, they don’t have skins which is why they are not in the same order as currently in game

1 Like