BUG in AW. LOSE points in time

seriously? Is that your final answer? I can not believe that after launching beta, a few seasons already finished there is a failure and that is the final answer

Mistakes happen from time to time. Nobody’s perfect. You missed a capital letter and some punctuation in your post, but I’m sure you’ve been through school. Does that mean you can never miss one ever again?

Not trying to dig you, but some perspective might help.

2 Likes

If I am sincere, I had to read it twice, it seems to me that a person in his position the last thing he has to do is disrespect someone, remember that I am a client of his and that I have not messed with his work. . , but with your answer yes, for me it is not correct, but if you do not know how to accept a criticism, I do not know what the forum is for

1 Like

We dedicate hours and hours and a lot of money in this game so that you come answering things like this.

Box bug, fragments, war … we have been months and months with multiple errors that affect the experience of this game.

And what are you doing ? nothing, repeat, nothing

I think @Darko’s point is that after putting hundreds of collective hours and energy into a month-long event, AE3GO have now been unjustly bumped out of rank 1, into which they’ve put proverbial blood sweat & tears. After all of that work, a mistake on the developer’s end has meant that everything was pointless. All of that energy and time was for nothing, and it’s not their fault.

And the best response they got from the devs was “fix should be out soon”. No apology. No acknowledgement that YOUR mistake has rendered a MONTH of work meaningless. And when confronted with that, you insult him. I’m trying hard to be respectful here because I know I’ve pushed the limit.

Wow.

5 Likes

I apologize on behalf of the team for this error. We’re attempting to get the fix out as soon as possible. Once again, we’re sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

People invest themselves heavily into games, whether you understand it or not. When you work hard for something and then it gets taken from you unfairly, it really sucks, in all walks of life.

A little empathy goes a long way when you’re acting as a the representative of the party that made the mistake in the first place. You don’t have to personally care about any of us, but at least pretend. Being cold, robotic, and calloused tends to suggest that more than anything, you’re simply indifferent.

1 Like

Once again, I apologize for what happened, on behalf of the team. I’m sorry that you find a professional tone cold and robotic. Trust that we’re working to fix the issue as soon as possible. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Well the developers have spoken, what do y’all need ? Gold ? Free hero crate tokens ? Tell them. They’ve made a mistake. And also apologized. We all work so hard to come out first. my alliance also had the same problem, but I didn’t come here complaining. Let it go guys. We’re better than 8 hero crate tokens. I don’t like seeing arguments on this forum. Please.

1 Like

Big oof, people throwing disrespect at eachother here. Devs respect your playerbase and playerbase resepct your devs, if you’re gonna fight throw some sick bars at eachother :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

We need the dev to realize there are many thing wrong with the game that they need to fix it. If we see something wrong we all should speak about it, otherwise those errors are never going to be fixed. The only ones that maybe dont want to speak about those errors/bugs are the ones taking advantage of them (and I am not referring to anyone in particular).

I don’t need gold or tokens or whatever, we are not asking for anything but a fair and well developed game experience. Also I never mentioned anyone from other alliances. Congrats to MXWAR (I think that’s your alliance bc of what you said). Using 20 players instead of 25 is a good strategy to face weaker alliances and have a good advantage, but it takes more to be first and you guys have done it twice, so congratz again.

I don’t care about gold, fragments or free heroes, I like to play without mistakes and it doesn’t matter if it’s first, second or third.

On a professional level these bugs that alter the competition are inadmissible.

I want that if I get 5000 points in capturing cells, they give me 5000 points, not 0. It’s simple.

It has happened several times in this war. the war of alliances is still in beta.

Congratulations Mxwar for first place. You are the winners and nobody discusses this. We have great friends in your alliance.

We didn’t mention you in the forum, the problem is with the game’s bugs, not with you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.