Bounty event 2021

We are an AW Alliance, but if u wanna grow u need the rewards. AW is my favourite

I gave my opinion, that’s feedback. Because of the unbalanced rewards, the biggest amount of rewards gor bounty, we are forced to play bounty, that’s all

You maybe are, some ppl likes to play bounty like i already said. Aw rewards are decent as well having in mind how easy it is to get it.
Asking from them to remove some game mode just cause you dislike is bs btw and not the point of the topic

So you have your point of view and I have mine, I respect yours. For me bounty is only spending time, that’s all. AW is strategy and playing with the team. I know what u will say, Bounty is also a team event, sure, but only spending time and always the same procedure. End of story. As I said, u have your views, I have mine. Its simple, respect also mine

Your first post was dumping on the most popular event for most players. Criticism is welcome, but you need to read the forum guidelines, including the feedback guidelines. I can understand why people might be upset.

3 Likes