Best Heroes for Bounties

I would really want to know the best available heroes for the bounty event . Not considering faction boost for the particular bounty event , there are still a lot of good heroes that do a lot of dps like in mechanical I believe Panzer , Ryker , Kunoichi , Dogface , also I think Caine and Cylde are useful and some more . In energy heroes I like to use Hivemind (as his drones are carried to subsequent rounds), Sapphyr ,Halo, Purifier, can do significant damage if we use it , heard Commando is also good but haven’t unlocked it yet due to poor luck .
In Bio-Chem heroes there are some good options when the target isn’t moving and at that time Cinder and Maven do decent damage , also Phoenix also does a good damage with her skills , perhaps Odachi (Haven’t unlocked him yet)
Would really like to hear some ideas from the veterans of the game. Any particular combination that can do more damage or any particular heroes that really are made for Bounties . I am a level 55 player so still a bit new to this game , have unlocked 65 out of 85 heroes and haven’t really got the chance to use all the heroes for the bounties. Keeping aside the factions bonus 2x , 3x , I would really like to hear some good bounty heroes.

3 Likes

Astrix is great, and siren or commando also works, thats they are great non-bonused heros. Siren has to be plat to be good for bounty

1 Like

Couple Hivemind, and siren with halo, for non stop thunder storm!! You need them all to be platted and skills maxed, good bye Bios!!

1 Like

Min and Oracle are good choices for faster skill charge…

1 Like

I think all DPS heroes (especially the glass canon type… Lol… ) are suitable for bounty, try to max their skill and use them accordingly, based on its bounty elements…
Bio heroes like Astrix, Cinder, Maven, Odachi are good against Mech enemies…
For energy heroes against bio, i like to combine Oracle, Surge, Halo, Siren
As for mech, Dog always everyone’s favorite… Lol… along with Clyde…

I don’t know about exclusive heroes from Gilded crates, i haven’t maxed them yet…

2 Likes

Astrix siren and bolt these heros are amazing damage in bounty
I

1 Like

For me Asterix is the go to hero for bounties…!!!

1 Like

Thanks for your guidance friends . Wanted to ask one further questions- any good support heroes who can boost the skills of your main dps hero - just like the Locked In skill of Nightingale which will mark the hero and increase attack damage of all heroes and give 15% critical chance . Anymore such heroes or synergies for Bounties ? Appreciate your help :slightly_smiling_face:

Prophet and Artemis give a 10% boost and marking

2 Likes

You kinda want more of what are best bounty teams who work well together. But I change this around A lot depending on the bonus faction. So if you wanna know what I teams I would use let me know

1 Like

Yeah I wanted separate all those non - bounty heroes like Butter , Kobold , Bucket etc from the most useful ones and then look for a couple of support heroes. Trying various combos is great but you guys having been playing the game since long time , so you all have tried almost everything . Looking forward to your help in the upcoming Bounties.

Look bro the secret for bounty to win best damage is
Use team energy to fight biochem
Use biochem to fight mechanical
Use mechanical to fight energy
Like that
Astrix cinder mandrak artemis mauler vs any hero mechanical
siren hallo hivemind fortress sapphyer vs any bounty hero biochem
Dog faces kunoichi 4-cep clyed savage vs any bounty energy

1 Like

since I’m a Mech fanatic:
Beck, Kuno, Dog(manage bullets), Clyde, Bolt, Ryker, Wesson(focus firing)

Energy Heroes:
Halo(God) if paired with Hivemind, Castellan, Siren, Oracle, Surge

1 Like

while using the most advantageous element vs the bounty you are after is most often true, it’s not always true. The primary DPS bonus character you plan to do damage with should have the elemental advantage, sure, but your support characters can be the same element or even at a disadvantage and not necessarily even be a bonused hero as long as they aid in increasing the damage of your piloted character(s). Example: at one point PG was featured and I regularly used Surge and Halo with Mauler to go after mech bounties. Also Black ops was featured recently and I used Surge, Richter, and Hideo with Kunoichi to go after energy bounties or mech bounties and even biochems. Keeping the bounty rooted, lifted, and stunned the entire time allowed Kunoichi to consistently deal the max damage she could, into the 40 million range regularly, no matter the bounty’s element. Who you have for characters and how developed they are plays as much a part of how you deal damage as elemental advantage does in my opinion. Elemental advantage is a good rule of thumb, but it’s not the only method.

3 Likes