Best damage dealers

Is there a place where damage stats are recorded in a list?

Sapphyr. Serial. Shivs. Kunochi. Carabina (mostly at ruby) 4cep. Astrix. Coming from a player that spends most time experimenting and testing limits. If you are searching for boosters: francoise. Brogan. Oracle. Duran. These are a good option to get more damage out of them. It is also recommended by some (including me) to use 2 damage dealers of different elements which increases chance of having enough damage to kill your target of highest priority. There’s a lot of other good damage dealers though these are more situational

This burns my eyes and freezes my soul

I’ve got one suggestion for you: Shivs. She hard carries my squad when I’m out powered 12,000 in campaign. Her Prison Riot makes her output damage equal to heroes a few promomtioks above her. Get her to at least Gold, and focus on getting her a kill when in a match. After that, it’s really easy to mow the rest of them down easily. For PvE with grunts she’s really good and can hard carry your squad, in PvP and Gauntlet it’s harder to get that kill but if you can she will steamroll the squad and doesn’t stop.
Her bronze and silver are silver pretty good at lowering a targets health while you focus on an easier target, but the AI frequently screws the Shiv/TtBlade combo, so pilot her at the start of a match to hit whoever you want with your abilities and get a kill.
She pairs really well with a plat Halo and her lightning rod, I’ve tested it out and her bronze (which deals damage every second) does have a chance to trigger that extra damage every second. That energy damage makes her a threat to energy heroes and bio alike.

Gotta try Shivs out!
Is Carabina suggested because of her siver skill which got a huge buff this update??
May it get nerfed again because she can kill any target with that insane damage output?

Also should I pair Shivs with Shank or is shank absolutely nuisance??

i feel this is for PvP yes? if so then these damagers i feel are quite underrated but they are far from lackluster.

Marlowe is has a good balance of HP and burst damage and she can heal herself as well.

Ryker is also good if piloted. He deals decent crits.

Harbinger’s normals hurt. She’s kinda underrated.

Shivs is still pog despite her nerfs.

Castellan starts out as a frontline tank/support but his towers could end up killing everyone if left unnoticed.

Mauler’s sorta kinda underrated now but he’s still amazing.

Jarek is great.

You can pair Shivs with Shank, but I wouldn’t unless he is in your top few heroes, he’s a stun based hero relying on chance, which isn’t necessarily bad, but while Shivs brings something to his kit he doesn’t bring a lot to hers, she generally has fast enough charging abilities (talking about the gold, it only gets activated if an allied hero dies, so a Hivemind, Halloway or Xianjiu help activate it with their clones, but otherwise having abilities that require an ally to die aren’t… favorable) . If you have a need for a stunner and a dps, 100% pair them up it works great. And he does put out a great amount of higher damage bullets really fast…if you want the extra damage go ahead, but it’s not necessary at all, and you can’t pilot both of them at once. I don’t use it a lot except on mech raids for fun, but if someone uses it a lot more than I do and has a differing opinion feel free to correct me. My answer would be no tho

thank you very much @Z0MB13BR3AD9218

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.