Beating the dead horse

This is an excellent summary of how the playerbase feels about the current state of pvp, and I hope the devs take good notes on this one.

So to start off, let’s start with a quote from the latest update.

There is supposed to be a decent sized difference between all of the heroes. Though I have noticed some lapses in the system, it has been working pretty well. I have been seeing min/maxers get slammed harder and more often for their exploitation.

There are also ways to counter these teams as well. For example, a good Mauler team can completely disable min/maxers and take away its most essential part. Good team comp can also beat those types of teams under certain conditions and situations.

On the part of stars over bars, that one is really tricky. I haven’t found a way to counter that than just good team composition. At that point, it’s up to the devs to fix it by inflating the power that stars provide or scaling the stat boost of stars down. Just bear through it though, the pvp rewards are worth it.

I would disagree with you on the last point, though I can see where the frustration has come from. It isn’t fun to lose. It feels great to win and it is really frustrating when you feel that someone used a cheap or exploitative tactic to win. But, again, I would like to disagree, because with every update I see pvp getting better and better. Min/maxers and meta heroes are going to take time to balance out, but give the devs time and your patience. Hastily trying to come up with a solution to a complex and intricate problem will only worsen the state of what you’re trying to fix.

So just stick around and enjoy other parts of the game. DM me, or anyone else, on help with pvp teams if needed. There are a lot of great people willing to help you and give you tricks and advise on how to play!

~Nham

PS: My name on discord is Nham#2995. Send me a message there if you want help!

5 Likes