Banning is out of control

I don’t understand why the devs keep banning paying costumers like tyrants.

Rules and Guidelines:

There are some topics that should be directed to our Player Support team through the Hero Hunters app.
Types of issues that should go to Player Support directly:
-Purchase problems
-Account issues
-Tech support requests
-Bug reports
-Tapjoy queries
If your post is related to these above issues, it will be closed, and you’ll be directed to our Player Support team. These kinds of issues must go through our support team, as they need to access your account and collect information from you in order to assist you, so we’re unable to provide that kind of assistance in our public forum or through private message for security reasons.

And also discussing about ban shouldn’t be here

The developers should respond to there messages then

Most people I’ve seen who complained about bans pretty soon after started acting like angry kids. They deserve their ban.

I agree with certain topics being banning offenses
But they banning people for anything
For using caps
For defending themselves
For promoting their alliance

I was FaceTiming my wife and the poor heartbroken face I saw is devastating
She’s the sweetest human being I ever met
Her being called toxic is insane she’s a hero.

Free gunslinger​:muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

Any friend of hers please reach out
I’m so far away
I’m like really worried she’s been through a lot
This game actually meant a ridiculously a lot to her. She wasn’t being toxic. I know her she’s head strong but a broken angel. She doesn’t even know how to be mean.
Gunslingers to her’’’’’’,

Nyris summed it up. Please abide by the rules and guidelines of the forum. Failure to do so may result in a ban.

3 Likes