Balance you heroes before release

Please developper can you balance your heroes before release,this exemple show all your problem with heroes balance, you do test or something ? for some time now your new ones are all stronger than the others

I screen shot this picture but there are even more ridiculous ones that I did not keep some kind of colonel wesson 10 star ruby vs verril 6 star 1 platinium and verril do x2 damage than wesson, no sense for me. ( dont say me stop crying with the balance because i loose ! Is not true 3/4 of the time vs verril i win, like the match on picture)

1 Like

I am confused if you win then what is the problem? Should dps heroes not have high dps?

4 Likes

That’s not a weak Verill, to be honest. Plus, Wesson is not a DPS beast who can handle every hero perfectly.

1 Like

Win or loose it is not the question, i love the game and really dont like the balance of heroes, no sence for me and this is a exemple, to show the problem.

nobody other than me thinks it makes no sense to have heroes as strong as Verril with every new hero release, nobody other than me thinks that it makes no sense that Verril with 7 gold level stars does more damage than ryker and maven plat, I find that for 1 year the new heroes are much too strong to compare to the other. I must be the only one who is discouraged from this

1 Like

Comparing a DPS hero against a tank like Butters doesn’t say much other than they are very different. And you can’t really balance anything before releasing it. Balance and fixes happen after release when people contact support to tell them about it.

But overall the image comparison seems confusing

1 Like

Buff hero you cry, nerf hero you cry what exactly y’all want?

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong with Verrill. Not all heroes should deal the same damage. Just because one is stronger than the other, why is that a bad thing? Verrill isn’t overpowered, and can easily be killed.

1 Like

You take any mech dps to verill and you’ll quickly learn he has no armour and gets melted, he is high damage but can easily and quickly be taken out. He is a counter to serial, ya know, the most op hero in the game. So to an extent he is gonna be pretty strong, I think he is pretty balanced and does what he is meant to do. If you are easily beating those teams as well then you are showing that it’s balanced as you can take them out without issue

6 Likes

I already faced 100 verills at the last pvp tournament and won 90% of the time . Skills > complaining without understanding .

Verill is very well balanced hero with a high damage to it’s squishy nature of health . U can easily take him out.

3 Likes

Case in point. Disregarding the overall team power difference, Marlowe can easily outgun Verrill at close range. (We fired right at each other in this match, and Marlowe never took lethal damage or needed Flatline’s gold.)

2 Likes

*hears a mic drop somewhere *

2 Likes

Never say thatt verril is not easy to beat, i say he do to much damage when you see verril gold better than ryker and maven plat, many say verril have high damage but low armor !! Ok maybe, but but some exemple like verril vs kunoichi , the two have high damage and low armor and i pretty sure verill do x2 damage of kunoichi.
I am not there to say that verril is hard to kill but only since 1 years a think new coming heroes is bad balanced that it, maybe is only in my opinion.

1 Like

Every game experiences a power creep with time. This is why skins have become more of a necessity to obtain and upgrade to max. It allows for older toons to have a needed adjustment.

I agree with everyone else though. Being upset at a dps doing heavy dps doesn’t make sense. He’s MVP there but maybe Maven would be MVP against a mech team and Verrill would eat dust. Scenarios.

4 Likes

You’re again comparing apples to oranges. Ryker is different from Maven is different from Verrill. Every damage-based hero isn’t designed to deal damage the same way or at the same rate.

Verrill deals high damage quickly, with the damage increasing over time, but is balanced out with low health and armor. That’s his M.O. You need to adapt your teams to the ever-increasing roster of heroes. If you don’t then you’re going to have a lot of defeats and end up salty.

1 Like

Every time we get a fun hero someone complains then they nerf them then the complainers can’t pass extremes missions because hero’s are nerfed and then they complain some more. Wish HH could take the keyboard away from some people

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.