August Events Calendar

Hey Hunters,

PVP Tournament: Our weekly PVP Tournaments!
Bounty Event: Play the Bounty Event with your Alliance!
Brawl: Our short-term PvP Events
Solo Raid Event: A Special Solo Raid event!
Co-op Raid Even: A Special Co-op Raid event!
3x Raid: On Sundays, all three Daily Raid types are on! Get all your Upgrade items and Hero XP here!

Please check in-game the day before the event starts to see Rewards, Bonus Heroes, and other Information

Click on the image to enlarge it

Calendar is subject to change

Changes & Updates made

6 Likes

Oooooo is the next Faction Shoreman

1 Like

Seems like the highlighted Faction for the month is dependent on the newly released hero…

Flatline --> Patriots.
Panzer --> UAF
Ifrit --> Morlocks

Yeah ik but the hint of the next faction was in the last calendar as well. It was between Mags and Mors. And I see one faction Lol

I don’t quite follow, care to elaborate? I don’t remember anything hinting Morlocks in the July Calendar.

I am glad to see a Morlocks month. I have a decent team already and is looking forward to make it grow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was at the bottom with Callidus but Razorback Solo raid was a hint as well

Do you mean the Brawl event? Because that was between Mag’s & UAFA, not Morlocks. Looking back, I don’t see any morlock references on the July calendar at all.

Anyone know about Ghoul? Is he worth investing in? He will propably be featured in a raid anyway, but I always thought his skills look quite nice.

Ghoul is one of those “some heroes”, so it’s hard to know if he will be worth the investment after August.

I personally think he is good enough at the moment, and since the word used was “improvements”, not “changes”, he should be even better next update.

Yeah I forgot about that :sweat_smile:
He will get a major HP improvment and some more push by some rework. So since I am out of canisters to level up my existing heroes anyway, I think it is a good time to go for him in hard missions.

I always feel distressed trying to loot a character from hard mission. It. Takes. Forever. Once. You. Reach. 5*.

I have to unlock him first and the equpiment you farm at his missions is good use too (Shoulder Pads, Boots and Helmet in gold). After unlocking I have some Frags stored to give him a litte push if it is needed. And if I get to play more PvP again, I will get some more via Pvp/Heronium store.

Callidus pic was at the bottom, and Razorback Solo raid. Sorry it was June Calendar Lol

2 Likes

Yeah but in the August calendar there ain’t no name on the solo raid, all we know is that there’ll be a PvP between Morlocks and Shoremen, just like we in July had a PvP between UAF and Magistrates - which said nothing about the next featured month. I guess we’ll just have to play this month, have fun, expand our Morlocks team power and see at the end of August which faction will be the September focus. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do hope it’s going to be magistrates, my uaf and Morlock aren’t the best haha

1 Like

They don´t look that bad. And with Heimlock, Maven and Razor you got a damage dealer, a support and a tank on 8* plus. Combinded with the new Hero, who seems to be support/heal too you got a decent team. iI will easily melt through any PvE team.

No don’t get me wrong, but besides my razor gold 9* and heimlock plat 9*, and a decent maven 8* gold, I have nothing :joy:

A few $$ and you’ll have Ifrit, then a MONTH or Dojo or whatever and woilaa - 6* Ifrit to break the game!

Lol @Kraterios it literally says “Morlock Month” in big purple letters, above all the Morlock heroes.
I don’t think it’s gonna be the Magistrates :rofl:

I think he was talking about September.