August 2021 Update Notes - The Astral Update

co raids hah : 4 frags per match at 55lvl ,and his total frags is 185 or so .now calculate hw .

°And abt defeating him ,my 3 + gold cannot kill a gold Verrill of same star.So much for Mech being of use.Verrill team is invincible if he has Kobold , Phalanx ,Mandrake , Flatline , Bucket and Moss ;any of those combos.

°His dmg graph compared to his teammates shws hw ridiculous this character is made.
no other character guarantees victories.

1 Like

My system dont ha e the update im android anyone else not getting update

Are victories supposed to be guaranteed tho? You are definitely at a disadvantage if, like me, you are a lower level and won’t spend money. Verill is also tough to counter, if you hit me up in game I can give you some good team combos to counter him and Phlanax, Flatline, and other potential Verill combos based on what you have
(my in-game name is the same here)
As for co-op raids, if you find a good active alliance, or just a good friend, and are really dedicated, you can trade raids with another alliance member, that way you get 8 frags instead of 4 (meaning you’ll only have to do it 21 days, getting her towards the end of the season)

2 Likes

Bro daily limit is 15 if you vcan collect 15 per day you can easily get him. I got him like that. Also try to kill verill first in a match that n you can win the matches.

2 Likes

15 even when we are level 55?
Yes, terminating V first does wrk.
thank you fr All the Responses Guys.I am now way more confident facing V.
Special thanks to Zomb13br3ad9218 fr sparing his time to help me with hands on lessons at challenge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep 15 per day on any level, it will just take a lot of people sending you raids to max it out everyday.

Trust me I know your struggle, on my low account sometimes I face a ruby shiv with everyone else all gold vs my low level teams and I lose every game. Some people just figured out the pvp system and using it to their advantage no big deal

Shame on you hero hunters. You add a new item that has a worst drop rate then mk6 frags. I can see myself quitting cause I don’t wanna support the greed of this money grab.

12 Likes

Luciana I find extremely successful and beautiful. Something noticeable is that the new female heroes look pretty and cool, whereas the male ones were often clumsy lumps :slight_smile:
But that’s already what I find good about the new update.
Of course it’s a good idea to bring in a new wind through new elements…

BUT

Result of this August 2021 update is that another very strong of our level 100 / VIP 15- players quit the game. HHG made a lot of money from him during his time in the game. It is not only that the extreme levels from 5-8E at the latest are a matter of pure luck and after hundreds of attempts you only feel anger and frustration instead of desire for the game. The astral canisters with a subterranean droprate now put an end to it all. Either you now use your entire stamina for months only for these astral canisters and can otherwise build zero further on the rest of the team, or you leave the astral heroes unleveled like the FF copy-paste heroes. Alternatively, there is an unprecedented pay to win ratio that is simply out of proportion for a mobile game. If it is so that HHG has planned to improve the droprate or / and bring events to get these items - or a trading exchanges, about which you can exchange the previous items or / and skin nanodust for astral equipment, then it would have been good to communicate this more openly to your customers. As GALE also wrote, poor communication and more and more pay to win.

17 Likes

Why would you bring a new element without the coinciding solo raid like other canisters. Regardless of your rationale hhg you really burned your core players. I always liked supporting the game but this is a little ridiculous. By time you fix anything all your good customers will leave by then.

1 Like

People keep talking about leaving but no one has really gone anywhere. At some point it’s just a matter of the boy who cries wolf.

HH might be moving out of the era of Instant Gratification with 10 starring heroes and getting them to ruby the same day you get them. Adapt or don’t, but these empty threats of “I’m quitting” or “so many people are about to leave” are losing their meaning, if they haven’t already.

5 Likes

Now I get the actual meaning of that line. Otherwise, all the time I was thinking something else whenever I see people saying “I’m quitting” & I used to ask my friend why nobody stopping that person.
Language barrier.

Hey y’all, just want to let you know that we read everything on the forums. We don’t necessarily respond to every topic here, but I want you to know that we see you, we hear you, and I’ve passed all the feedback to the rest of the team.

4 Likes

I tested her out in PvP. For what i had a available as far as the moves, i think she was helping. Sometimes getting that haste gave me the upper hand against some heroes. Can’t wait to make her stronger. Or see who she pairs better with.

1 Like

Can’t bring solo raids for that element yet because only one hero lmfao. How do you expect to even beat the first raid with only one hero that you probably don’t even have at platinum yet?

Hero hunters has a plan for the game and all of the hero’s just trust their process as a fan and stop trying to boss them around or act like you know everything they should be doing like you are a developer or something.

My boy speaking facts, wish we could block people on this message board so I can stop seeing those comments.

For every one person that likes the grind, there is one person who doesn’t. So just like you don’t want to see those comments, I’m sure they don’t want to see yours

7 Likes

I guess if they keep it up I should too then :rofl:

That’s a great attitude. Reminds me of a 6 yr old. Nice work

3 Likes

Lmfao yea ok, I guess I should go run and hide before you hurt my feelings :rofl:

Anyway I like the new hero and I hope she somehow gets better once I make her ruby because at the moment she isn’t doing much.

I remember when the game was new and it was all a grind. Now adays it seems like most just want things handed to them with no work involved.
I dont mind the grind. I’m just bummed on all the glitches n bugs

5 Likes