With our 5.0 update, we’re introducing two BRAND NEW Hero Elements: Astral and Void! These Heroes will have immense power and skills, adding variety to matchups and game modes.
Astral and Void Heroes will have an elemental damage advantage against Heroes with the opposite element, but will be weak to Heroes with the same element as themselves.
NOTE: Universal Fragments will only apply to the three original Elements (Energy, Mechanical, and Biochem), and cannot be applied to Astral or Void Heroes.
Luciana, the “Avenging Hunter”, joins the Hunt! Our newest Astral Hero is capable of Hasting her allies and enhancing their abilities, aiding her in her quest for vengeance.
Check out her skills here: https://buff.ly/3yttwmL
Luciana will be available through Co-op raids, her own feature and step up crates, as well as the Most Wanted Crate!
NOTE: Luciana will be available in the Most Wanted Crate as a 5 Star Hero, as well as through Hero Fragments. Drop Probability will be split between these two options.
Sand Ruby, the “Nimble Disruptor”, joins the Hunt! A flashy, agile guerrilla tactician, Sand Ruby specializes in risky cheap shots that deal high damage.
Check out her skills here: https://buff.ly/3lA5S4A
Take on the Saviour Co-Op Raid Event to earn Archangel Tokens, which will give you a chance to win exclusive Skins like Luciana’s Archangel Rare Plus Skin, or MK. 2’s new MYTHIC skin, Fiery Shark!
- Level 35+ = 50x Archangel Tokens
- Level 45+ = 100x Archangel Tokens
- Level 55+ = 125x Archangel Tokens
- Level 70+ = 150x Archangel Tokens
- Level 85+ = 175x Archangel Tokens
- Level 90+ = 200x Archangel Tokens
Use your Archangel Tokens to open Archangel Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. Archangel Tokens and the Archangel Crate will expire August 26th at 12 PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!
- Revenant will be added to the Hero Crate
- Barricade will be added to the Forged Fantasy Crate
- As previously stated, Luciana will be available in the Most Wanted Crate as a 5 Star Hero, and through Hero Fragments. Drop Probability will be split between these two options.
- Jackal’s Timberwolf Common Skin is now a Common Plus Skin
- Marianas’ Reef Common Skin is now a Common Plus Skin
- Phalanx’s Crimson Common Skin is now a Common Plus Skin
- Striker’s KLG Common Skin is now a Common Plus Skin
- Pris’ Noir Rare Skin is now a Rare Plus Skin
- Cast’s Sea Scavenger Rare Skin is now a Rare Plus Skin
- Markerlight marked target damage increased
- Fusillade Damage increased
- Surveyor Damage increased
- Improvised Bomb Damage increased
- Tunnel Rat Healing increased
- Rocket Punch Damage increased
- Defense Mod increased