The August 2019 Update is LIVE!
August 2019 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/2xQJtWE
New Hero - Carabina
As an Elite UAF Surveyor, Carabina uses a litany of scopes and advanced markerlights to track enemy positions and coordinate strikes from afar. Watch out for that scope; this powerful single-target Hero is hard to hide from!
Check out her skills here: https://bit.ly/2Y54bk0
Gorgon Wakes Update!
Looking for a bigger challenge? Step into the arena and go toe-to-toe with our new Gorgon Wakes Co-Op Raid!
Face off against a MAU-08, flanked by Vanguards, before you get to the main event! No more drones! Fight powerful enemy Heroes, who will spawn to assist Gorgon depending on its current Health and which body parts are destroyed. Choose carefully, because the wrong order could leave you with a difficult matchup.
Carabina Skin Event
Team up with friends in the Wraith Ascending Co-op Raid for a chance to win a new skin for Carabina, Blood Wraith!
Fight Gorgons and win Blood Wraith Tokens to open Blood Wraith Crates for a chance to win the skin! Tokens will also be available in the store.
UPDATE: Wraith Ascending will be taking place Aug. 16th to Aug. 23rd!
Hero Crate Contents
- Astrix will be available in the Hero Crate!
PvP Store Updates
- Fortress and Scum will be replacing Moss and Bolt in the PvP Store!
Gauntlet Store Updates
- Salvatore will be replacing Min in the Gauntlet Store!
Hard Mode Fragment Updates
- Bolt will be replacing Halo in Districts 4 and 5!
- Richter will be replacing Vanguard in Districts 4 and 5!
- Moss will be replacing Fortress in District 9!
- Caine will be replacing Kaishi in District 11!
- Briar will be replacing Ifrit in District 11 and 12!
- Surge will be replacing Matador in District 12!
Click Here for Details!
Odelay! Our goal with Beck’s adjustments is to cement her role on the battlefield as a strong DPS Hero. Changes to Scrappy and Evasion Field give her more opportunities to do extra damage.
- Scrappy Dodge Chance decreased from 3% to 2%
- Scrappy Critical Hit Chance increased from 5% to 10%
Evasion Field Duration increased from 1 to 2 seconds
The Hunter Drone is our Buff Focus this month! Illumination Flare receives a rework, changing its function from Damage Over Time to revealing all Invisible opponents. We decided his shotgun wasn’t living up to the concept of a massive elephant gun, so we changed his ammo type to slugs to give him a large damage boost.
- Illumination Flare Cooldown decreased from 16 to 15 seconds.
- Illumination Flare no longer causes Damage Over Time
- Illumination Flare now reveals all Invisible opponents on the battlefield
- Shotgun shot type changed from pellets to slugs
- Shotgun Base Damage Modifier increased from 170 to 300
To prevent issues during Bounties where Holo Doubles would be left behind during a Wave completion, damaging the player with no chance to counter, all active Holo Doubles will now die on Wave completion.
Holo Doubles will now die on Wave completion, granting 50% Skill Charge to compensate
Changes to Duelist give Kaishi more of a place in team compositions, allowing him to stay in the fight longer and hit harder.
- Duelist Cleanse per second chance increased from 10% to 20%
Duelist Attack Damage bonus on Cleanse increased by 10%
Changes to Execute should prevent issues some players were experiencing where the Skill no longer functioned after being used. We’ve also adjusted how Fierce Retaliation works to fit the intended purpose of the Skill.
- Execute no longer targets spawned units (turrets, drones, Holo Doubles, etc.)
Fierce Retaliation no longer triggers on death of spawned units
Mandrake’s Survival Instincts makes it hard for AI-controlled Heroes to make an impact. Reducing the Invisibility time helps solve this problem.
Survival Instincts Invisibility time decreased from 8 to 6 seconds
Recent changes to Ronin have helped, but there’s more work to be done. Adjustments to Honorbound and his starting Health provide additional balance.
- Starting Health decreased from 4500 to 3750
Honorbound Health gain decreased by 15%
Oh yeah! Based on collected data and feedback, Shank needs some love. Now he can yell at people more often, and his increased Cover Damage has been increased, which gives him interesting synergies.
- Threaten Skill Charge time decreased from 30 to 20 seconds
- Weapon Cover Damage increased from 675 to 975
- Sucker Punch Damage increased from 500 to 700
Wait… Who’s that?
Another Hero is joining the Hunt in August! Stay tuned for more details on this new Hero’s identity, and how you can add them to your roster!