August 2019 Update Notes

The August 2019 Update is LIVE!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

August 2019 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/2xQJtWE

:sparkles: What’s New? :sparkles:

:eye: New Hero - Carabina

As an Elite UAF Surveyor, Carabina uses a litany of scopes and advanced markerlights to track enemy positions and coordinate strikes from afar. Watch out for that scope; this powerful single-target Hero is hard to hide from!

Check out her skills here: https://bit.ly/2Y54bk0

:robot: Gorgon Wakes Update!

Looking for a bigger challenge? Step into the arena and go toe-to-toe with our new Gorgon Wakes Co-Op Raid!

Face off against a MAU-08, flanked by Vanguards, before you get to the main event! No more drones! Fight powerful enemy Heroes, who will spawn to assist Gorgon depending on its current Health and which body parts are destroyed. Choose carefully, because the wrong order could leave you with a difficult matchup.

:drop_of_blood: Carabina Skin Event

Team up with friends in the Wraith Ascending Co-op Raid for a chance to win a new skin for Carabina, Blood Wraith!

Fight Gorgons and win Blood Wraith Tokens to open Blood Wraith Crates for a chance to win the skin! Tokens will also be available in the store.

UPDATE: Wraith Ascending will be taking place Aug. 16th to Aug. 23rd!

:muscle: Hero Crate Contents

• Astrix will be available in the Hero Crate!

:vs: PvP Store Updates

• Fortress and Scum will be replacing Moss and Bolt in the PvP Store!

:shopping_cart: Gauntlet Store Updates

• Salvatore will be replacing Min in the Gauntlet Store!

:warning: Hard Mode Fragment Updates

• Bolt will be replacing Halo in Districts 4 and 5!
  • Richter will be replacing Vanguard in Districts 4 and 5!
  • Moss will be replacing Fortress in District 9!
  • Caine will be replacing Kaishi in District 11!
  • Briar will be replacing Ifrit in District 11 and 12!
  • Surge will be replacing Matador in District 12!

:wrench: Hero Changes

image image image image image image Ronin image

Click Here for Details!

image Beck

Odelay! Our goal with Beck’s adjustments is to cement her role on the battlefield as a strong DPS Hero. Changes to Scrappy and Evasion Field give her more opportunities to do extra damage.

• Scrappy Dodge Chance decreased from 3% to 2%
  • Scrappy Critical Hit Chance increased from 5% to 10%
  • Evasion Field Duration increased from 1 to 2 seconds

image Chesterfield

The Hunter Drone is our Buff Focus this month! Illumination Flare receives a rework, changing its function from Damage Over Time to revealing all Invisible opponents. We decided his shotgun wasn’t living up to the concept of a massive elephant gun, so we changed his ammo type to slugs to give him a large damage boost.

• Illumination Flare Cooldown decreased from 16 to 15 seconds.
  • Illumination Flare no longer causes Damage Over Time
  • Illumination Flare now reveals all Invisible opponents on the battlefield
  • Shotgun shot type changed from pellets to slugs
  • Shotgun Base Damage Modifier increased from 170 to 300

image Halloway

To prevent issues during Bounties where Holo Doubles would be left behind during a Wave completion, damaging the player with no chance to counter, all active Holo Doubles will now die on Wave completion.

• Holo Doubles will now die on Wave completion, granting 50% Skill Charge to compensate

image Kaishi

Changes to Duelist give Kaishi more of a place in team compositions, allowing him to stay in the fight longer and hit harder.

• Duelist Cleanse per second chance increased from 10% to 20%
  • Duelist Attack Damage bonus on Cleanse increased by 10%

image Kurtz

Changes to Execute should prevent issues some players were experiencing where the Skill no longer functioned after being used. We’ve also adjusted how Fierce Retaliation works to fit the intended purpose of the Skill.

• Execute no longer targets spawned units (turrets, drones, Holo Doubles, etc.)
  • Fierce Retaliation no longer triggers on death of spawned units

image Mandrake

Mandrake’s Survival Instincts makes it hard for AI-controlled Heroes to make an impact. Reducing the Invisibility time helps solve this problem.

• Survival Instincts Invisibility time decreased from 8 to 6 seconds

Ronin Ronin

Recent changes to Ronin have helped, but there’s more work to be done. Adjustments to Honorbound and his starting Health provide additional balance.

• Starting Health decreased from 4500 to 3750
  • Honorbound Health gain decreased by 15%

image Shank

Oh yeah! Based on collected data and feedback, Shank needs some love. Now he can yell at people more often, and his increased Cover Damage has been increased, which gives him interesting synergies.

• Threaten Skill Charge time decreased from 30 to 20 seconds
  • Weapon Cover Damage increased from 675 to 975
  • Sucker Punch Damage increased from 500 to 700

Wait… Who’s that?

Another Hero is joining the Hunt in August! Stay tuned for more details on this new Hero’s identity, and how you can add them to your roster!

12 Likes

These updates are superb! Although I will miss Kurtz killing drones (I will miss thee, Hivemind and Halloway), this opens up soooo many possibilities of other heroes. Also, having him be able to execute 100% now surely makes up for this, so watch out!

Ooh. The Silouhette of the new hero looks like Elite Rifleman. Would he be removing his mask? Stay tuned!

2 Likes

New hero seems like Commando from district 14.

Also, good that difficulty level of gorgon is increased, but is there change in rewards for inspiration to do it?

4 Likes

Yes. You’ll earn tokens for a special Crate that has more than just Grenades!

5 Likes

The Commando from district 14 is the hero I always wanted to have! This update is huge!

2 Likes

Awesome, but, that should be more advertised. I think that will pump up more ppl.

Update is great but only problem I got is heros that would be replacing moss, bolt and min should have been better heros not the crappiest in the game

There’s nothing wrong with Scum. He’s a bounty beast that serves his purpose well. I for one look forward to adding another star on Scum. Fortress use to be legit til they nerf him hard. Salvatore, I can live without.

1 Like

There will be two heroes released then. Carabina and the new one

bale

7 Likes

Patch looks pretty solid, just not a fan of the two heroes a month busness.

1 Like

I say, wait til he drops, the increase is supposed to compensate for this. I’d rather redo his clones than to have them spinning around back in the first wave and unable to make more. Jeez!

1 Like

First the new hero has anti-stealth measures, and now Chesterfield can reveal invisible enemies? Sorry Mandrake, looks like it’s not your month.
Otherwise,like the new changes, especially to Shank. Hope he becomes usable now!
P.S. The new hero really got me even more interested. Would it be an upgraded mook from District 14? Would it actually be ER who’ll finally remove the mask and show he’s actually a she? Would he be 3 or 5 stars? Can’t wait for the update!

1 Like

Carabina has two guns with scopes on them…

Does she;

1. Use 1 scope at a time, shoot with both guns.
  2. Use both scopes at the same time and shoot with both guns.
  3. Only use 1 gun+scope at a time.

#theRealQuestions

Also, Blood Wraith is a pretty neato skin.

2 Likes

360 no scopes all day err day

1 Like

I like this alot . it might actually give me a reason to do Gorgon Co-op raids other than for AW coins. Also the newest hero looks like so much like ER… I wonder if it will be his girlfriend…

ooooooooooooooooooo .

In general good update and i hope that shank is actually useful now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She probably shoots with 1 gun at a time and uses 2 for her silver.

I’ve been in 3 alliances throughout my time and the last one is since I had 200k power. Will be 1.25 million account power in less then 365 days. Super active without missing a day on this game. I must have missed 10% of stamina through to sleeping time. Clearly I love the game. I don’t like to see issues when I put the max effort on it. That’s what bugs me.

1 Like

Looking forward to new updates… :call_me_hand:t2: always love new heroes. 2 this coming month…sweet!! The hero changes should change up some gameplay a lil. Can’t wait!! Good bye good ol’ GW…