Are War Percentages Incorrect?

Just curious why removing bonus heroes gives me a higher percentage. And also, why do we win to 40% but lose to 90% or something else along those lines lol

1 Like

Cause it’s a gamble to anything other then 100%

1 Like

You’re failing to take into account element, you will find teams which are lower power but have element advantage have higher percentages

3 Likes

This will tip the odds when facing actual enemies, with the KLG merc’s it’s just a straight up gamble. As they have no element. You’d think it’s align with whatever the hero version of the character is, though then they’d just be flawless balanced teams. Lancer:biochem, vanguard:energy, operator:mech, and then the generic soldierly type guys or the occasional commander. So you’d still be playing for team power. Doesn’t really make a difference and this long post is pointless… but still, logic.

2 Likes

Did not know elements matter in war. Thanks for the too @Gale

4 Likes

These examples were sent to me by logic a while back, you’ll notice the highest power team has 2 bios which is weak to 3 energy on the teams

5 Likes

@Gale Assuming we’re attaching Godlante’s heroes to the enemy heroes they would have an elemental advantage over:

The 118k team has 4 at an advantage and 1 equal. 81% chance of success.
The 114k team has 3 at an advantage and 2 equal. 84% chance of success.

I don’t understand how that can be. The only thing I can think of (other than assuming it’s a bug) was that the Attack Boost Improvement was finished building while you were looking at that enemy team @OfficialGodlante

1 Like

Sadly I don’t know how it works but I do know for a fact the system is there it even says it in the info button screens:

There must be a way it calculates it

2 Likes

It depends on the team, GOD. Bonus / malus between element always apply

My issue is in the alliance bracket