April 2019 Update Notes (OUT NOW)

Amazing update as always, Thanks devs

Hi any news about rangers token ?

1 Like

And what about the New raid ?! 6fragments for the lvl85 but a limit of 8frags per Day… It. S better to trade a lower lvl…

Lol
Obliger de faire des caractères

But there wasn’t supposed to be any other changes. “No other patch notes. What you see is what you get.”

Devs viral spores needs the 30% increased she is a sniper and hits only every 1 1/2 second. I can barely get 1 viral spore ever.

1 Like

Therefore I can out heal with bucket

1 Like

Maven was taken out of Hard stages and replaced with Kaishi.

And Halo is joigning thé hard mod ! Good changes !

1 Like

I noticed this as well. Why bother doing the level 90 raid that gives 6x2 fragments for 12 total when the max for the new hero is still set at 8 per day? I can do the 55 raid twice and get max frags for a fraction of the effort.

By doing the level 90 raid twice, will the extra Briar frags be converted to heronium? I don’t see anything about having them applied to other heroes like how it’s currently set up?

1 Like

Speak English please, I don’t understand French language

2 Likes

It looks awesome thanks for the hard work!

Google translate bro

5 Likes

Best. Comment. Ever. But yes I would also like to know what the point is in doing 90+ raid when we wont be getting the 4 frags over the limit anyway

1 Like

So Maven frags being taken out of Hard levels wasn’t mentioned yet has happened so I guess there is more going on than what’s listed in the update notes

I think you’re taking my message out of context, but no, we did not list the Hard Mode fragment location adjustments.

Anyone else has a bugged easterstore? my store shows the winter event stuff including the savage and halo skin instead of flatline

I have this problem too

Im excited to see the new skin and some other changes. I do admit that Im not fond of the alliance war. I do hope that this time we can actually capture an enemy’s base section. That was a pain to have to keep each base surrounded for the entire length of the war.
With every game there are there high and low points. But overall in my opinion this is one of the best well kept games on the market. I said “one” bc I know there are probably others lol. I have been impressed of how the developers do listen to what the majority of players are saying, make changes and when a problem does happen they do compensate each player for it. Thanks and keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Anyone know, who is in the bounty this weekend, what factions?