The April 2019 Update is COMING SOON!
- Briar, the Healing Plantmancer, is a healer who uses Heronium-empowered plants to suck life from her enemies to heal her allies.
New Hero Skins
- See the list of New Skins in the April 2019 Update below.
New Content & Gameplay Changes
District 14: UAF Headquarters
After hearing Kurtz’s side of the story, the UAF squad heads back to HQ to get answers from Colonel Wesson. The thrilling conclusion of the Kurtz storyline is at hand! Uncover the truth behind Zero Day!
Note: District 14 will be unlocked as part of a SECOND UPDATE that will launch shortly after the first April 2019 update.
With version 2.0, Alliance Wars will be available for all Alliances! Thanks for taking part in our Public Beta!
Keep an eye out for our first Season of Alliance Wars, tentatively scheduled to begin on the week of April 23rd! Seasons will last four weeks, with a day break in between Seasons. Alliance Wars only takes a short time every day to play, so get your allies ready for War!
Look forward to the following improvements:
- New “Strategy” Chat channel for your Alliance to discuss War-related topics.
- New “War” Chat channel for communicating with the other Alliances in your War.
- 3 new maps to promote different strategies and keep Alliance Wars fresh!
- There will be a new Season each month. Your overall Season Rank will be based on the total Victory Points from your Alliance’s best 3 Wars out of 4.
- Rewards will be given for Capturing an enemy Zone, your Alliance’s final Rank within each War, and your Alliance’s overall Rank at the end of the Season.
- Some bug fixes.
We have some exciting prizes planned for Alliance Wars that you won’t want to miss! Stay tuned!
New Easter Scavenger Hunt!
- One of our most popular Holiday Events returns! Hunt for hidden eggs across multiple game modes! Earn tokens, which can be spent on special items in the Holiday Store!
Hero Crate Contents
- Bucket will be available in the Hero Crate.
PvP Store Updates
- Hardscope, Baron, & Flatline will be replacing Steele, Keel, & Halo in the PvP Store.
Gauntlet Store Updates
- Matador will be replacing Hardscope in the Gauntlet Store.