April 2019 Update Notes (COMING SOON)

In my experience Apple tends to be a pain when uploading apps on its store. Can take from 1 day till 5 days because they can have random small issues for shitty reasons. If they give a margin of 3 days it still could be a day late. Or too early.

0 Likes

Good thing you said it first.

0 Likes

Amazing update as always, Thanks devs

0 Likes

Hi any news about rangers token ?

1 Like

And what about the New raid ?! 6fragments for the lvl85 but a limit of 8frags per Day… It. S better to trade a lower lvl…

0 Likes

Lol
Obliger de faire des caractères

0 Likes

But there wasn’t supposed to be any other changes. “No other patch notes. What you see is what you get.”

0 Likes

Devs viral spores needs the 30% increased she is a sniper and hits only every 1 1/2 second. I can barely get 1 viral spore ever.

1 Like

Therefore I can out heal with bucket

1 Like

Maven was taken out of Hard stages and replaced with Kaishi.

0 Likes

And Halo is joigning thé hard mod ! Good changes !

1 Like

I noticed this as well. Why bother doing the level 90 raid that gives 6x2 fragments for 12 total when the max for the new hero is still set at 8 per day? I can do the 55 raid twice and get max frags for a fraction of the effort.

By doing the level 90 raid twice, will the extra Briar frags be converted to heronium? I don’t see anything about having them applied to other heroes like how it’s currently set up?

1 Like

Speak English please, I don’t understand French language

2 Likes

It looks awesome thanks for the hard work!

0 Likes

Google translate bro

5 Likes

Best. Comment. Ever. But yes I would also like to know what the point is in doing 90+ raid when we wont be getting the 4 frags over the limit anyway

1 Like

So Maven frags being taken out of Hard levels wasn’t mentioned yet has happened so I guess there is more going on than what’s listed in the update notes

0 Likes

I think you’re taking my message out of context, but no, we did not list the Hard Mode fragment location adjustments.

0 Likes

Anyone else has a bugged easterstore? my store shows the winter event stuff including the savage and halo skin instead of flatline

0 Likes

I have this problem too

0 Likes