April 2019 Events Schedule! (Updated schedule!)

It’s Sunday. Don’t ever expect people to work and do stuff on Sundays.

2 Likes

I think they should scrap plans to release an update for this month. Just keep it with the watch, take their time getting everything in order for next month, then go from there. I don’t have to have an update every month. 2 months with the same faction isn’t the end of the world.

4 Likes

Since there’s radio silence from the devs, there is probably a couple of small things that needed to be ironed out, not big enough to set the update back too long. It’s likely going to be Monday before there’s any word given.

We are hoping that the PvP awards we lost on April 13 will be compensated.

We can only hoping …

Aprils update should be mays update as well lol

So many impatient people. In time. The update will come and will be amazing.

1 Like

If you guys are tired of waiting, I can always let the team know that they can cancel it and not bother until next month :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

@Muninn I think people will like that lmao. That means no nerfs haha

1 Like

Please don’t. I want to unlock Briar.

Go for it. Would be interesting to see a dev back up this claim. Would be even more entertaining to watch ppl collectively lose their mind =P

1 Like

I never complain about “oh this toon needs a nerf or buff” honestly that grind my gears just play the game and enjoy lol

1 Like

No bounty event over Easter and not having an event this past weekend provides much needed breaks from the action. Thanks devs!

3 Likes

I am also very much enjoying this break. Always having an event is tiring

3 Likes

Tell em to take their time. Rushing leads to problems that could’ve been dealt with by being patient.
Plus, more Hivemind and Halo frags for us :slight_smile:

I think the 1 character a month model they’re doing is already overly taxing. I don’t see it as sustainable unless they’re team is really that big, so I’m not surprised at delays. I’d rather they implement more fun and challenging events. More side quests like guild war and simulations are awesome.

That’s precisely what I suggested 6 posts above yours. I’m generally pretty patient. Wouldn’t be the end of the world for us. Might mess things up for you guys though. I think many are only chomping at the bit because of the expectation that it’ll be out the next day. But if you push it back to next month, after the initial whining/tantrums, most will go with the flow, then moan if it doesn’t meet their expectations; y’all can’t win; you know that, right?

1 Like

Its both , both rangers and mercs

Il y a les rangers et mercenary mais pourquoi, que les mercenary reçoivent le bonus ??

The splash screen on the loading screen is cool :+1::+1: Can’t wait to check out the new features. Big thank you to the devs! :smiley: