Alliance War Season 6 Changes

I love war, but it was a non stop grind. Most people need a break, i like how it is at the moment. That straight continuous war back to back to back takes a toll on alot of alliances.

2 Likes

The infiltrator is a nightmare. So far you had to be strong as an alliance and coordinate very well to sabotage boosts. With infiltration, anyone can now permanently sabotage your boosts without having to exert themselves.

The sabotage was hard and the boost that was switched off was paralyzed for a certain time. Now you can quickly rebuild it with war coins.

I hope the infiltration will be erased and the sabotage restored to the state it was before this bad change.

3 Likes

the truth is that improvements are the best there is, because it gives the option to alliances of little power, an opportunity to give a battle to alliances of great power, in the end many will run out of war coins and that will be where the alliances that take good care of the war coins will be victorious, right now the sabotage is a bit annoying, but it is part of the charm of the war, I can not complain as most here do it daily, I just enjoy the game, the developers make a Great job, but they can’t please everyone who lives complaining here,

I totally agree with Hamauetak. The sabotage thing needs to reworked.

Yup everything is all good, nothing should be reported ever, bugs, bad changes, etc. Lets just say all is good so we dont hurt anyones feelings. They are here for ours good experience not the other way around, we pay them. I really cant stand people acting like this.

3 Likes

I don’t understand how the war bracket is arranged, but but every war we keep being placed with people far stronger, how are we supposed to fight against a team whose power is 21million and we are 12mill… the least team I see is 16mill, yet we are not even 15mill

1 Like

One day they might open a new bracket. Probably soon because now its easier for people to get to ruby. They’re probably waiting on the statistic about it. Maybe 1-2 months time?

Free the Master Bracket Please!!! Also Legendary PVP and Gauntlet, thank you.

Who is with me?

4 Likes

Fix the matchmaking!
How is fair when a 37m alliance go against 47m+ and 40m alliances.
Open another master tier for strong alliances.
Problem solved. Period.