Alliance War Rewards Request

I honestly request a change of Rewards for AW! As many or most have unlocked Kurtz by now. Also, Kurtz has been nerfed to the grown. The desire to obtain him has changed. Many people who have unlocked Kurtz doesn’t bothered to max him. AW is the only strongest event to keep this game going, so why still keep his Frags as Rewards. My suggestion to the Devs team is can we exchange his Frags for Universal Frags instead. Also up the Rewards a bit higher to modivate everyone to strive higher. Rewards for AW hasn’t changed since season 1

Bounty first. I’ve been playing over 600 days and very little has changed in bounty rewards

3 Likes

Yes, Bounty changes first. It’s become a chore.

As for Kurtz, just replace Hideo frags with Kurtz frags for those who still don’t have him and give AW a new war exclusive character.

3 Likes

War is not the only thing keeping the game going! OMG. Bounty first. It’s the original alliance event. PVP is the backbone of the game. War no.

With war why do you see so many strong players making their own small alliances? Many jumping around alliances now. Many not playing war full hearted or at all?

For US players, war reset on lunch break, and during the Monday thru Friday work week put a huge damper on it. And a large time zone advantage for players in the East of the world.

Bounty I can go hard with my alliance and friends on the weekend and it’s still fun.

2 Likes

I gotta 2nd whoever says that bounty needs a serious makeover. War is still relatively fresh and not all has kurtz even if most has it. Bounty on the other hand has been around forever with very little changes.

3 Likes

Agreed, more milestones are welcome as well, maybe even individual.

1 Like

So wait. You unlocked kurtz and lets ruin it for everyone else who didnt do it yet? Why didnt you propose this before you unlocked him? Cant believe what kind of people is playing this game.

1 Like

Wars been going on for 9 seasons. Everyone should have him by now. And they nerfed him to the point where he’s not as epic as he once was they should put him in crates now and bring in a new op hero for people to grind in war over

Maybe everyone should but thats not the case right now. Theres much more pressing issues right now (bounty rewards). When they fix that we should talk about removing kurtz from aw.
And btw bounty has been going on for 600 days atleast and rewards never changed much, so those 9 seasons are nothing comparing to how long bounty has been here. Maybe when they add another 7* hero he can take kurtz place as a reward, but giving stupid uni frags instead of kurtz is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I agree not everyone has him i been playing over 600 days vip 14 so yea i spend money trying to get stuff lol… besides that not everyone places high in wars to unlock him cause you have feeder alliances on 1 map that run rampant over the whole thing and placing high enough in a war to get frags is so hard

2 Likes

I’m not sure the war rewards aren’t good enough, but definitely the war rewards for finishing in poor standing are way too good relatively speaking. I think people are less motivated to try to do well in war when they get like 85% of what the first place finisher gets, for finishing dead last.

Example: (in the expert bracket)
Last place = 35 Kurtz frags, Top 10% = 35 Kurtz frags, 1st Place = 40 Kurtz frags
Last place = 1.78M bucks, Top 10% = 2M bucks, 1st Place = 2.14M bucks
Last place = 14 MK frags, Top 10% = 16 MK frags, 1st Place = 17 MK frags
Last place = 1.07K Stamina, Top 10% = 1.2K Stamina, 1st Place = 1.28K Stamina

He was talking abt bounty rewards

War is not keeping this game going. I see more and more stop playing,trying, and even quit because of AW.

1 Like

People are playing aw mostly cause of kurtz frags, atleast most of the people i know. But looks like its not enough anymore. But i see people getting tired of bounty as well, no changes there since they implemented it (only minor ones), not to mention how time consuming and expensive it is to play.

2 Likes

Having universal frags would make aw another boring bounty thing. I’d say gold or a new hero as rewards. Probably each month change the rewards with the new hero coming instead of making the daily limit frags to 15 and every hero is a 5* now. Takes longer to have so everyone reset their coop once a day. Legit but very sneaky by hh. Is minions fault anyway :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been playing this game since way before war started and I don’t have Kurtz yet. Again, US player, and resets at lunch time suck.

I friggin hate Alliance Wars. I only play it because I want Kurtz and that is it. I believe 100% that it has ruined this game and has brought out the absolute worst in people. Lying, double-crossing, deceit… Exactly what I’m looking for when I’m ready to sit and relax. When I get Kurtz I’m done with AW.

Update Bounty, don’t screw up AW for those that don’t have Kurtz.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for almost 2 years I think. I like AW. I think it’s fun. I login every day and I don’t have Kurtz yet, but getting close.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more and it’s not just me.

2 Likes

I been losing interest my self. We got kurtz in Nov. Just wish they fix bounties go back to the old ways. Wasnt so time consuming . it be back to a relax peaceful game. Now alot of the Korean players do get screwed in AW. To fix this issue theit alot of alliances looking for night crews to watch the board while the majority sleeps. But their always a language barrier.