Alliance war fix

I think if they added defenders in the beginning of war it would make it more enjoyable. Put the same amount of defenders as when it’s captured. 3 on regular sectors,5 on 1 stars an 10 on the 2 stars then people couldn’t sneak attack at the start and have an unfair advantage over the alliances that can’t have a lot of people online at the start. Alliances wouldn’t be sneak attacking all the 2 stars if they had to use 100 bp

5 Likes

Not a bad idea. Something worth discussing. Even if they just do it to the starred sectors it would balance out the scout attack start tactic. 2 for plain. 4 for 1 stars. 8 for 2 stars or something like that. Also see a benefit for the alliances that get the odd hour start and daily reset times. Id like to see where this discussion goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea, an amount of points to spend before war start?

1 point = 1 defender 1 node from hq, 5 points 1 defender 5 nodes away etc. Something along those lines?

50 points = delay one random opponent from building airstrike for 1 hour :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cant complain because you dont have enough members online at start. I have players that sacrifice by waking up in the middle of the night just to be on at start of war. We cant have the devs cater to your specific alliance needs. Either step up your game, get more dedicated members, or just be happy with how it is. All the teams we face use surprise attack and so we started to use it as well. We are just quicker than they are, and if they beat us to it then negotiating has to be key. This is war and how it works

1 Like

Why not disable surprise attack for the first 6h or 8h?

2 Likes

That’s a good idea as well. I would like to hear from the developers on this topic

The way war is set up now it might as well only be a half hour long. Whoever surprise attacks the most sectors wins. The rest of the four days is pointless

2 Likes

I love war how it is. Maps need changed that’s it in my opinion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.