Addition of Heronium

Waiiittt. . Soo you have allowed the “chosen” few to reach the unreachable ceiling, then made everyone else work harder for their 10-stars? How are you addressing the created inequalities?

1 Like

Lmao! Still think ppl are missing other points such as skins being legendary Because it changes the bronze Heal Pulse of Nightingale to a Heal Wave of Gold…4% change may not help much… Changing effects of Skills a plus…

I disagree with this whole Beta player aspect…

Usual Players 100k to 300k
VIP 14 -15 300k - 600k
Early Access 600k-800k

Early Access Cause this game was released on iphone a year earlier than Android… You can catch videos on youtube dating back more than a year and the game was functional… This conversion was posted on stream over 2 years ago… In short it is how games get money upfront to improve on aspects of the game and hire more ppl to work on the game…Lots of India based games switched from Beta to Early Access.

If the game is no good neither Beta/Early Access helps the game.

Its a business model how to start a video game concept from seed money… Not a player status

Beta games addressed coding problems were Early Access addresses financial problems.

Call these lessons learned from World of Warcraft, Star Trek Online, Stargate and NeverWinter Nights.

Now Star Trek Online and StarGate were the exceptions most of there problems are licensing problems that Studio rights could buy and destroy based on intellectual property rights.

Heronium store
375 heronium for 25 skin tokens
50 heronium for each elemental frag and 100 heronium for each direct hero frag
7.5 or 3.75 is 25 tokens/frag relation
Alliance store
300 alliance stones for 5 frags, or 600 for 5 frags
900 alliance stones for 25 skin tokens
15 or 7.5 is 25 skin tokens /frag relation

So its still easier to play for guys with tons of 10* heroes

2 Likes

Question:

For example
I was able to 10 star my Clyde.

If i buy clyde on the PVP Store will I get the Heronium Instead?

1 Like

@Aaron yes,that’s how you get heronium

1 Like

As usual, Im not surprised anymore, an underhanded way to increase the inequality in the game. It would have been ok if skins were cosmetic.

Now, imagine how much distance they have created by changing toon locations and removing maven and sentry (arguably one of the more popular ones) from the pvp store.

I personally haven’t seen an impact in pvp regarding skins, even for nightingale. To me, they seem very minuscule in there effects the change the game. Although Gale does have a huge change, I haven’t really played enough against her to see how a different ability effects her, play style. To me, the bonus effects seem almost like a “reward” for owning the skin. For most players, the only chance to get a skin is by ranking in tournaments so to have stats be affected, they have to be very small in size.

Most of the effects I have seen have been between 1% to 3% increase in a stat for rares and commons, and usually are ones the fit the role of the hero. I guess you could argue that the extra 2% of health (which would be like a 3-5K boost) on an enemy is the reason you lost but I dont see a situation like that happening enough to warrant a removal of stats. We may have different view points, I just don’t think that the bonus you get from the skins are enough to make you win/lose games.

2 Likes