A noob question from a Trash player

As I can see some people r posting their hero’s concepts.Do we even bring them in game or is it all just for fun?

1 Like

Your not a trash player! :wink:

And to answer your question, they are only for fun. They can not be implemented into the game for legal reasons.

4 Likes

Exactly(20 character thing)

May be devs should implement the ideas of player’s concepts… As with this way… It’ll help a lot.
Mostly new heroes r totally based on old concepts.
Or, its just confusing… Just like same bullets do negligible damage but,if they fired up on the sky then, enemy takes lots of damages (referring to Deadnought’s bronze skill)

Just want to see some more improvements for betterment of this game. :slightly_smiling_face:

If someone makes a concept, it belongs to that creator. So if HH wanted to implement that, I suppose they would need the creator to sign something; or if they straight up take it, the creator can claim it, call it plagiarism, or maybe even go as far as suing. It’s simpler for HH to just make their own heroes.

That being said, I can’t rule out the possibility of an actual hero in the game being inspired from fan-made concepts.

4 Likes

Can’t Understand about plagiarism… If some1 is posting his heroes concepts with a hope of that one day he’ll see his hero in hh… Then,why he’ll pretend like that?

May be he’ll brag which is understandable.
I just wanted to say… It’ll help a lot to get interesting heroes & I think you all will agree that making new concepts isn’t an easy task… So,more minds=more chances of getting good heroes based on new concepts.

Yup but they dont want to risk it.

1 Like

Imagine that they actually created some of the concepts we make but because we post them first now they can’t do it because it could be plagiarism.

@Interesting
22-42-45-tenor

That’s an intresting point you made🤔

So I didn’t post my concepts, I just blocked their heroes.
I am a monster

1 Like

Just wanna say, It will help a lot if new concepts of players will also get accepted…
Cuz, I just saw the new hero & I know fans will say she is cool… But, i also know the answer of sensible players of this game. :slightly_smiling_face:
Hopefully,u all will understand that what i wanna say…
Repeating again :It’ll help this game to become more interesting if we’ll see new concepts from players who play this game.

believe me, I’ve tried it lots of times.
but if they don’t ask you directly, it’s useless to pressure them.
i keep posting for fun and i like to think that if a dev puts a like to that post, it means i got something right in one of their works.

2 Likes

U got any invitation from them?
Hope ur work will shine soon.

He’s already out‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

2 Likes

——> Announcing our Community Hero Collaborators!

——> Hero Spotlight: Alcatraz

1 Like

Damn… Now, thats something really kool .

I thought anyone may use any content unless it has a copyright/trademark… It would be nice to see Hero Concepts Implemented, being that the creator provides a detailed visual, character skills and a fitting role, to be a posable limited time exclusive or an addition to a faction as a playable character.
Interesting discussion :+1: :grin:
-J