A new way for XP

I was thinking, most people have sooooo much hero XP, that we can’t even use, why not make us able to trade it in for like 1/10 of the XP, after like level 90, so there also is still something to wait for for high level players, let me know what you think of it :+1:

So you want to be able to use less xp after hitting a certain level just because higher levels want to take their time for something?

Doesn’t make sense to lower the xp :-1:

He may have meant converting Hero XP into Team XP (to lvl up your account).

2 Likes

They told us there would be more ways to get xp still waiting on that

2 Likes

We need coops, solo raids and gauntlet xp. Each level after 90 requires huge amountvof xp and takes way too long without money.

Please @Robert_Pronk give me some hero xp. I am level 67 and my heroes still at 65 with zero xp on my account. Still grind every day even though I reset solo raids every day.

Uuuhm, i have over 70k of small, 50k medium, 30k big and 200 supreme ones

I hope so to toll :slight_smile:

It was because mostly lower level players, and i say mostly, have less xp avaible, so it wouldnt be as appreciated as top players do

That’s what I am saying. Actually top players should see us as babies and sometimes make some request to developers for us too. I wish I had more xp heroes. Much love :heart: For everyone. Love this game.