A Message from Lord Nikon

Hey Hunters!

While I have only been here with the Hero Hunters team for the past 2 years, it has been awesome getting to know you, the players. Chatting on here and on Discord with you all. It really does help us with what we do.

That brings me to the point of this post, today is my last day on Hero Hunters, and also at Hothead Games as a whole. It has been an absolute pleasure being able to design and balance heroes as well as shape the ever changing meta of the game. I have no worry at all that the game will continue to be awesome.

Some of my fondest memories are from my time here. Placing hidden items for the various Scavenger Hunts, Finally convincing the team that 2v2 PvP is a good idea, to making awesome new Heroes that the community loves, also making some real stinkers too hahah. But it was all a learning experience and I am super thankful for HHG taking a chance on me and allowing me to really flex creatively.

So with that being said, I’ll see you on the battlefield.

Lord Nikon

32 Likes

I’m sad there’s not a dislike button because I really dislike this post. Gonna miss you buddy, been a fun ride with the community

10 Likes

You will be missed.

6 Likes

Farewell Nikon, hope you join the ranks of Omni as legendary devs

6 Likes

In the words of ultra magnus, “May your wires never cross and your luster never dull”. Best of luck with whatever you do with your life from here on out.

5 Likes

Although it sucks that you are leaving us, it’s always an opportunity to see what else is out there. Good luck on your future endeavors.

kermitdab

3 Likes

We’re gonna miss you Nikon! Best of luck wherever you end up!

4 Likes

Goodbye Nikon and thanks for your work! Good luck in your future endeavors!

4 Likes

Goodbye Nikon you will be missed :frowning:

1 Like

Nikon’s presence matters

1 Like
3 Likes

It was an absolute pleasure having you apart of HH and knowing you were there to make things better. The game is much better because you were apart of it.

Thank you and best of luck in your new adventure.

3 Likes

I know you from forged fantasy more than from hero hunters. I always liked and respected how u gave most of the times honest answers to questions. Loved ur gifs also. You always made me feel you are a good fun loving person. Goodbye and best of luck.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Lord Nikon , you will be definitely missed. One of my favourite HH Developers of all time. I wish you good luck in your future Endeavours. Had great fun discussing stuff with you on Discord.

4 Likes

All the best bro. Good luck in your future endeavors. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nikon you will most definitely be missed. I hope whatever your future holds is bright, because even through just a game you have made a good impact in my life, so I can’t imagine how much you can impact the world around you in person. Be safe good friend, go and make a dent in the world, leave your mark. Farewell

3 Likes

bye cowboy and good luck

1 Like

Salute to our another hero. Farewell to the Lord Godlante.

We will miss you. May the Godlante’s missile be with you.

Hope to see you again.

3 Likes

Goodbye Lord Nikon! I consider you an awesome dude. Thank you for your time and dedication to us. You will be sorely missed! May all your future walks in life be with joy!!! I will miss you man!

1 Like