5 Star Hero Concept: Valkyr

VALKYR

Faster than light. You won’t see me coming.

• Valkyr grew up on a very rich planet called Muunilinst. She lived in a large city that was constantly under attack by the KLG.
• She was the daughter of a royal queen. Her mother believed she should stay in the palace where it was safe, but she refused to watch anymore lives be taken.
• Valkyr forged her own armor and sneaks into battle, fighting off her enemies faster than they can see her.

PEOPLE’S GUARD

Weapon: Akbolto
Weapon Type: Dual Submachine Guns
Rate of Fire: 7 rounds / second
Ammo Capacity: 40 rounds / mag
Reload Time: 1.3 seconds
Damage: Similar to Duran

Bronze: Rip Line - This hero hurls forth a hook. If it hits an enemy, she pulls them to her, stabbing her enemy in the chest, dealing high damage and disorienting them for 10 seconds. If it misses her enemy, she pulls herself to the hook’s location and rapidly shoots her enemy, stunning them for 5 seconds.

Each has a 50% chance of occuring.

Silver: Hysteria - This hero is imbued with energy and becomes a ball of vicious rage, jumping to her enemy and unleashing a torrent of deadly claw attacks, dealing high bonus mechanical damage per second and stunning them for 5 seconds.

Lasts 3 seconds.

Gold: Intensify - This hero gains a medium shield after using [Hysteria]. Additionally, stun time is reduced by 50% while her shield is active.

Platinum: Paralysis - This hero rages, stunning all enemies for 3 seconds and dealing high bonus mechanical damage per second after her shield from [Intensify] is depleted.

Ruby: Doing Damage- The difference between a good DPS Hero and a great DPS Hero lies in the amount of damage they can dish out. This Hero receives a medium Mechanical Attack Damage bonus, as well as a 30% Skill Charge bonus for their Bronze Skill.

2 Likes

Really well done! I love the bronze skill because it has chance to do different things and I love stunners! Great job on design!

1 Like