5 Star Hero Concept: Scrap

SCRAP

Roman “Scrap” Brown was born on a stormy, desolated planet called Lotho Minor. The planet is simply a junkyard. The whole surface is covered with enormous mountains of trash.
Even though he grew up in a rough environment, Scrap used this mysterious planet to his advantage. Everyday, he would go out looking for parts that he could use to build with.
After years of teaching himself how to build machines and robots, he made himself a mechanical claw that is attached to his back. He calls it “Gizmo.”

SHOREMEN

Scrap, the “Scavenger,” is only a boy who follows his dreams. He’s a midline fighter. He can shoot lasers, knock enemies to their feet, start with healing, and even boost his damage!

Primary Weapon: Brügger & Thomet MP9

Scavenged Laser

Bronze Ability

Gizmo emits a powerful laser beam that deals damage per second and disorients the enemy for 5 seconds.

Scrap can still fire his weapon, but cannot use his silver ability during the duration.

Shockwave

Silver Ability

Scrap discharges a shockwave that deals damage and knocks the enemy on their feet, stunning them for 5 seconds.

Vitality

Gold Ability - Passive Skill

All allied heroes start the mission with bonus health and improves all healing received by 30% for 20 seconds.

Intensify

Platinum Ability - Passive Skill

Scrap’s abilities have an additional 36% ability strength and a 20% chance to resist any skills being used on him if he is under half health.

Doing Damage

Ruby Ability - Passive

The difference between a good DPS Hero and a great DPS Hero lies in the amount of damage they can dish out. Scrap receives a bonus to her Elemental Attack Damage, as well as a 30% skill charge bonus to her Bronze Skill.

Let me know what you think about this new style I tried, not sure which I like better. It’s a bit different than my normal concept looks, I based this off of the hero spotlights that the devs make.

3 Likes

This has great structure to it, nicely done!

2 Likes