5 Star Hero Concept: Molten

MOLTEN

Molten formed himself with lava and rocks after a volcano had exploded on the distant planet, Mustafar.
Nobody knows his real name, or if he even has one. Nobody knows what exactly he is. Nobody knows much about him, only that he goes by the name Molten.
Molten went rogue and tore up a heronium factory that mutated himself, making him more powerful.

KLG IRREGULARS

Weapon: Lava Spitter
Weapon Type: Shotgun
Rate of Fire: 1.67 rounds / second
Ammo Capacity: 18 rounds / mag
Reload Time: 2 seconds
Damage: Similar to Clyde

Bronze: Primal Fury - Sucks in energy around him, giving him a 25% damage buff and reducing enemy healing by 20%.

Lasts 10 seconds.

Silver: Molten Core - Fires a puddle of lava, rooting and burning the enemy, dealing high energy damage per second for 7 seconds.

Gold: Enlighten - While [Primal Fury] is active, this hero’s skin brightens with lava, temporarily blinding enemies, making their screen blurry and decreasing their accuracy.

Platinum: Drawback - After using [Molten Core], enemies affected by it will be unable to gain a small portion of their health. Additionally, their skills charge 10% slower for the rest of the match.

Ruby: Doing Damage- The difference between a good DPS Hero and a great DPS Hero lies in the amount of damage they can dish out. This Hero receives a high Energy Attack Damage bonus, as well as a 30% Skill Charge bonus for their Bronze Skill.

5 Likes

Crazy lava monster from mustafar? Nice.

1 Like

Would be cool if he fired fireballs from his hands instead of using a weapon. These aliens are gonna dominate Hero Hunters if the keep coming like this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I did that for one of my hero concepts, Heatwave, guns just seem more realistic lol. I’ve also done kinda a magic weapon before that slowly drains enemy health. I try to mix it up, will consider it ;).

It would be cool if his gold made his gun deal small DOT and burn the enemy with every shot not just during the bronze.

1 Like