5 Star Hero Concept: Brawler

Name: Brawler
Faction: UAF
Element: Mechanical
Position: Frontline

Out of my way, scum.

Brawler was a member of the UAF that fought alongside Baron for years. They were best friends for life. That’s until Brawler was caught in a massive explosion during battle, and nearly got himself killed. He was lucky to live, but lost everything, including his close friend, Baron. Brawler had many repairs and was given this large robotic armor to replace his own body. He rejoined the UAF to seek revenge and now fights alongside Baron again and the rest of the faction.

Weapon: Kel-Tec KSG
Weapon Type: Shotgun
Rate of Fire: 1.30 rounds / second
Ammo Capacity: 6 rounds / mag
Reload Time: 1.8 seconds
Damage: Similar to Butter

SKILLS
Bronze: Explosive- Grabs the explosive canister on his back and throws it at his opponent, dealing high damage and stunning his opponent for 6 seconds.

Silver: Squad Shield- Places a large circular barrier that blocks all incoming damage and provides a large shield.

Lasts until depleted.

Gold: Immune- This hero is immune to all incoming damage for 6 seconds after using Explosive.

Platinum: Regeneration- This hero regenerates a small amount of health after him or an allied hero uses a skill.

Ruby: Tanked Up- A Tank’s job in any decent Team composition is to not only soak up damage, but also clear a path for your Heroes. This Hero gains a high Elemental Armor bonus and deals an additional medium Damage to Cover.

4 Likes

Too… awesome… for words… :+1: good job.

1 Like

Design and backstory look very good, so is he a tank or is his grenade his damage dealer?

1 Like

technically both :P.

Okay, seems very cool to be. I really like your concepts, your very fast with them to so I always have something cool to see

1 Like

Thanks haha, I try ;).