3 Star Hero Concept: Blitz

BLITZ

If they stand behind you, protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. If they stand against you, break them.

BACKSTORY:
• Blitz grew up in a large civilization on the moon Jedha. It is a cold, desert planet due to it’s long winters.
• Blitz is Baron’s son, except he doesn’t know it. He grew up with his mother, and as a baby, his father joined the UAF, so he never got to meet him.
• Even though he never met his father, fortunately, he didn’t meet Kurtz either. He instead decided to join The Watch in hope to keep his people protected and kept away from the war.

APPEARANCE:
• Wears large, silver armor that glows orange. His pistol and hammer look similar. When using a skill, his eyes light on fire. When firing, he holds his hammer in his left hand and pistol in his right. His pose looks similar to Ronin’s. When reloading, he wraps his left arm around his hammer to hold it in place.

THE WATCH

WEAPON STATS:
Weapon: Super Shorty
Weapon Type: Shotgun
Rate of Fire: 1.41 rounds / second
Ammo Capacity: 3 rounds / mag
Reload Time: 1 round / second
Damage: Similar to Lancer

SKILLS:

Bronze: Fire Strike - Whips his hammer forward, slinging a flaming projectile that deals x damage, stunning the targeted enemy and burning them for 5 seconds.

Silver: Barrier Field - When held down, this hero projects a large energy barrier that absorbs all incoming damage.

The [Barrier Field] can only absorb a certain amount of damage and recharges once depleted. This hero can deploy it at any time.

Gold: Fortify - If other allied heroes go behind [Barrier Field], they additionally gain a shield.

Lasts 15 seconds or until depleted.

Platinum: Steadfast - This hero is resistant to any stun, disorient, or knockback affects.

Ruby: Tanked Up- A Tank’s job in any decent Team composition is to not only soak up damage, but also clear a path for your Heroes. This Hero gains an Elemental Armor bonus and deals additional Damage to Cover.

LINKS:

(sorry I don’t have a source to the actual character)

2 Likes

Oh heck yes. When is this being added?

1 Like

http://www.eklettica.com/section8.html

Armor is that of a game called Section8 by Blur studios. Artist Alessandro Baldasseroni

Found via Google Lens.

1 Like

Thx @GIR, was a picture I saved before the new guidelines that I planned to make a concept on

tbh, i almost gave up looking cause it kept pointing me to other similar images or blurry pictures, but none showed the original. but as you saw, i found it. sometimes Google Lens helps out.

1 Like

Yes, this is professional
G o d l a n t e

1 Like