2019-20 Winter Holiday Scavenger Document!

getting closer…
whoop whoop

Update please…,…

I have found present number 88 it is 13-3normal campaign wave 3 frontline it’s in the back room behind enemies shoot the purple barrels which are hard to see but it’s to the left in the back room

1 Like

Thanks Mistikwarriorz. Posting on Discord with your credits.

Hard to get a good picture, but its around the aim cross.

1 Like

#78 4-2 normal wave 2, look left in the fire

2 Likes

13-3 wave 3

2 Likes

14-1 normal 2wave

2 Likes

OMG 5 more to go! :open_mouth:

100 by New Year 2020? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

can anyone explain for #70??? I tried to look at the ceiling but cannot find it…

As a frontline character move all the way left. Look up and move your cross hair right. The present is sticking halfway out. When you start it is directly above you. Easy way is look at the pattern on the ceiling and match it to the screen shot.

Congrats on finding all 100 presents and a happy new year 2020! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Joyful yet busy season! the document is finally complete right in time of new year! (new year miracle!)

I would like to thank the following editors who helped make document in the best shape possible!
Godlante
Crank
Corrupt
Bloodfest

I would like to thank the devs Lord Nikon and Skathi in discord for giving us hints!

And I would like to thank YOU all for using my document and as well as sharp eyed folks for sharing locations of present hidden in the game!

Happy new year and Happy hunting!

It was fun to make scavenger documents for everyone, but it seems this will be my last forum post and sadly I can no longer prepare document forth and so on : (
From an absolute nobody to someone illustrious, I’m proud of my achievements and standing in this game!

6 Likes

Hi Guys
I can’t see the 90 under the robot !

Hye please tell me where the hell #100??cant see…:frowning:

1 Like

@Aryzz The picture for #100 is correct, it just didn’t tell you that you have to blow up the taxi. Found that out too late. Aim at the top part of the taxi because I think the center is blocked off or something.

For #99 and #100, please add that you have to break a piece of cover (well, a taxi for #100).

For #90, add that you should move all the way to the left.