18+ CONTENT WARNING. Add a gore and dismemberment toggle

OK, so I’ve been playing a month. It’s fun. Now time to come clean: I am a sick person. But don’t you all agree that this game needs dismemberment and gore effects? Think Fallout 3. A simple gore motor and arms flying all over. We already have the ragdoll effects and the “zoom in” at the last downed enemy. We want popping heads, limbs stuck on the walls. Why not introduce “fatalities” that trigger if certain parameters are met at the end of the match? When you start thinking about what could be done with this you can’t stop. Heimlock pumping the enemy OD on his drugs. Maven slowly melting her opponent into a fizzy pile of guts and slime.

Hehe!

6 Likes

Sounds interesting since the game is rated 16+ in google play.

In my opinion I’m interested more in blood splatter effects on floors and walls than dismemberment,

That’s great Idea anyway. lol

2 Likes

@ULFPAM Hahaha! What a great suggestion! :rofl:
I grew up on games like Mortal Kombat: Deception (FINISH HIM!! … FATALITY) and all the Grand Theft Auto’s on my PS2, so I would love to see a gore toggle switch . . .

Definitely got my vote :+1:

2 Likes

Deception was AWFUL. I love it!

1 Like

Yeah, i think it is a great idea. Blood, gore and fatalities like “Mortal Kombat XL”, “Wolfenstein:The New Blood” and “Grand Theft Auto 5”.

1 Like

Yessssss, I want more blood and dismemberment that would be awesome!!!

2 Likes

Yes, I would love to see that, but it should be turned off by default and you should get asked if you want it enabled or not, and warnings of course to make it less controversial.

2 Likes

Of course, not everyone wishes to be exposed to explicit gore. So it should be a toggle that is set by default to “off”. In PVP both players need to have to toggle “on” in order to the effects to work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.