1 Hero as friend, who?

I was wondering, if you would be able to have 1 hero out of this game, as your personal friend or bodyguard, based on personality or on looks, whatever you like the most about them, who would it be? Let me know, if i’d had to choose it would probably be chesterfield, because he is kind of a bodyguard robot and i really like the fact he kills his opponents in style with old school traps and a double-barreled shotgun😎

2 Likes

Or maybe i’d go for cross, i liek crossbows and his happy attitude, always smiling and always the same psychopath he is

1 Like

godlante o-o

4 Likes

A multi purpose machine, for coffee, a microwave, maybe a tv, just any electronic you need

2 Likes

Simple, THE GORGON. Because who wouldn’t want a giant mech?

4 Likes

Honestly either Hardscope or Marlowe. Hardscope seems like a nice 20 year old who you would think of as like your neighbor at your farm… Marlowe because she actually seems to have the personality of one of my close friends…who also is a southerner and owns a massive ranch🤠

3 Likes

Heimlock and/or Operator because theyre both brochachos

2 Likes

Ronin… The name is enough

2 Likes

I would go with Halloway , as he can generate Halo doubles to protect me and help me in my daily tasks. Xianiju can also do same but I am terrified of Xianiju and his Terracotta Warriors.

5 Likes

Astrix, she likes me.

3 Likes

Brogan, he can bring the drinks.

Or Oracle, she can bring the coffee.

5 Likes

Flat - beauty girl and can ress me, if needed. A pity she doesnt have a belly button lol

3 Likes

Mouler because experience speaks…:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

2 Likes

@Braveheart596 You don’t have to be lonely at FarmersOnly.com

5 Likes

My god lante, your the worst for saying that, also to everyone, absolutely love all the replies, great variation

1 Like

I like the way you think @Braveheart596, very nice :grin: :ok_hand:. But I would have to go with Dogface; an old salty grandpa who’s gruff and tough, but also a bit of a softy haha.

2 Likes

Lol old ruff dudes are hilarious…great choice

1 Like

Kurtz… Don’t clean up the bench after your workout, it will be your last workout.

Brogan. Is a tank. Bodyguard look. He can heal he can shield. Basically a saviour.

Halo. She’s friggin adorable and nerdy, i’d have a lot of fun with her…building stuff

.>

<.<